Golden Tiger Regular seeds
Golden Tiger Standard cannabis seeds live up to their name producing some of the most powerful hitting psychoactive flowers in the market. After 11-14 weeks of flowering, growers can expect high Sativa yields with THC levels of 20-28%, and spicy blends of ripe citrus and sweet fruits.
- Ace Seeds (Spain)
- Heavenly cerebral high
- Old Malawi Killer x Koh Chang Thai x Hmong Thai x New Malawi Killer
- 77 - 98 days
- 100% Sativa
- 20 - 28 %
- 0.5 %
Golden Tiger Standard - A Tiger Worth Taming
Sativa enthusiasts will love these Golden Tiger regular seeds. They resulted from crossing the best Thai and Malawi genetics. High yields, and extremely delicious and potent flowers coming from the female plants, with the possibility to breed these traits using the high-quality pollen from the males.
This strain will produce branchy, thin leaves, 100% Sativa plants, meaning they can get very tall and easily fill up most indoor spaces. They won’t require much attention to be healthy and produce high yields. They use less food than most strains and are resistant to diseases and pests. A great strain for all kinds of growers, but size can get out of hand easily, so be ready tame its vigorous growing energy or procure an outdoor environment. It thrives in tropical and subtropical climates. It usually takes between 77-98 days to go through its flowering phase, being ready for harvest outdoors between October and November.
- Excellent for SOG, SCROG, Vertical Farming.
- 12/12 photoperiods in small spaces after max. 1 week of vegetation.
- Temps: 64-85 F / 18 – 30 C.
- Max 1.0-1.2 EC for all life cycle.
- Change flowering photoperiod to 11/13 for faster flowering times.
- Likes defoliation and pruning.
Evening Delight As Powerful As a Tiger
THC levels up to 28% produce very strong and psychedelic effects not suited for inexperienced consumers. Many consider this strain better for evening plans, but some phenotypes will have the clear-headed effect apt for daytime usage. Slight wood aromas mix delightfully with its ripe tangerine and lemon flavors.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.