Golden Tiger Regular seeds
Golden Tiger Standard cannabis seeds live up to their name by producing some of the most powerful hitting psychoactive flowers in the market. After 11-14 weeks of flowering, growers can expect high Sativa yields with THC levels of 20-28%, and spicy blends of ripe citrus and sweet fruits.Read more
Golden Tiger Standard - A Tiger Worth Taming
Sativa enthusiasts will love these Golden Tiger regular seeds. They resulted from crossing the best Thai and Malawi genetics. It has high yields, and extremely delicious, potent flowers coming from the female plants. There is the possibility to breed these traits using the high-quality pollen from the males.
This strain will produce branchy, thin leaves, and is a 100% Sativa plant. It can get very tall and easily fill up most indoor spaces. They won’t require much attention to be healthy and produce high yields. They use less food than most strains and are resistant to diseases and pests. A great strain for all kinds of growers, but size can get out of hand easily, so be ready tame its vigorous growing energy or use an outdoor environment. It thrives in tropical and subtropical climates. It usually takes between 77-98 days to go through its flowering phase, being ready for harvest outdoors between October and November.
- Excellent for SoG, SCRoG, Vertical Farming.
- 12/12 photoperiods in small spaces after max. 1 week of vegetation.
- Temps: 64-85 F / 18 – 30 C.
- Max 1.0-1.2 EC for all life cycle.
- Change flowering photoperiod to 11/13 for faster flowering times.
- Likes defoliation and pruning.
Evening Delight As Powerful As A Tiger
THC levels of up to 28% produce very strong and psychedelic effects not suited for inexperienced consumers. Many consider this strain better for evening plans, but some phenotypes will have the clear headed effect apt for daytime use. A slight wood aroma mix delightfully with its ripe tangerine and lemon flavors.
- Brand Ace Seeds
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Heavenly cerebral high
- Genetics Old Malawi Killer x Koh Chang Thai x Hmong Thai x New Malawi Killer
- Yield High
- Flowering indoors 77 - 98 days
- Outdoor finish November
- Genotype 100% Sativa
- THC 20 - 28 %
- CBD 0.5 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)