Gorila feminized seeds
This Pyramid Seeds’ brand new strain is a total beast! Gorila is a feminized cannabis strain with her Indica genetics shining through. Boasting compact buds brimming with over-active resin, Gorilla reports THC levels of 25%!Read more
Gorila: A Powerful Resin-filled Beast
Gorila gets her exceptional genetic lineage by combining two great American strains; Chem Sis x Sour Dubb. Both parents are known for their Sativa-dominant high and gorgeous crystal covered buds, but somehow their combination produces this Indica-dominant delight. Gorila’s crazy resin production makes her a firm favorite with cannabis extract enthusiasts.
This strain is a great choice whether you’re looking for a beginner-friendly plant for your first grow or a cannabis veteran simply looking to enjoy some potent, dense buds. The average cultivator can achieve potential yields of over 400 g/m2 in just 9 weeks of flower, when grown with a 600 W HPS. Her Indica-leaning genetics also provide a very reasonable and manageable final height which is ideal for those limited by space or those looking to be discreet. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Gorila reaches a final height of 1.0 – 1.2m
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Max EC; 1.4 veg, 1.7 flower
- Recommended grow medium: soil-less – This strain really delivers under mediums such as peat moss or coir, perlite, vermiculite or a combination of them! Fuss-free and easy to maintain pH levels – ideal for beginners.
She’s A Beauty and the Beast!
Not only is Gorila a powerful strain, but she’s a pretty one too. Her flowers are tinged with streaks of purple that every cultivator dreams of. Her flavor profile is incredibly earthy with hints of acidity and a distinct woody flavor on the exhale. Her well-balanced genetics make for a relaxing sensation with an overarching feeling of euphoria.
- Brand Pyramid Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Sweet and sour pine forest aroma
- Genetics Chem Sis x Sour Dubb
- Yield 400+ g/m² indoors
750 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish September
- Genotype 45% Sativa / 55% Indica
- THC 25 %
- CBD 1 %