Gorila feminized seeds
This Pyramid Seeds’ brand new strain is a total beast! Gorila is a feminized cannabis strain with her Indica genetics shining through. Boasting compact buds brimming with over-active resin, Gorilla reports THC levels of 25%!
- Pyramid Seeds
- Sweet and sour pine forest aroma
- Chem Sis x Sour Dubb
- 400+ g/m² indoors750 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 45% Sativa / 55% Indica
- 25 %
- 1 %
Gorila: A Powerful Resin-filled Beast
Gorila gets her exceptional genetic lineage by combining two great American strains; Chem Sis x Sour Dubb. Both parents are known for their Sativa-dominant high and gorgeous crystal covered buds, but somehow their combination produces this Indica-dominant delight. Gorila’s crazy resin production makes her a firm favorite with cannabis extract enthusiasts.
This strain is a great choice whether you’re looking for a beginner-friendly plant for your first grow or a cannabis veteran simply looking to enjoy some potent, dense buds. The average cultivator can achieve potential yields of over 400 g/m2 in just 9 weeks of flower, when grown with a 600 W HPS. Her Indica-leaning genetics also provide a very reasonable and manageable final height which is ideal for those limited by space or those looking to be discreet. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Gorila reaches a final height of 1.0 – 1.2m
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Max EC; 1.4 veg, 1.7 flower
- Recommended grow medium: soil-less – This strain really delivers under mediums such as peat moss or coir, perlite, vermiculite or a combination of them! Fuss-free and easy to maintain pH levels – ideal for beginners.
She’s A Beauty and the Beast!
Not only is Gorila a powerful strain, but she’s a pretty one too. Her flowers are tinged with streaks of purple that every cultivator dreams of. Her flavor profile is incredibly earthy with hints of acidity and a distinct woody flavor on the exhale. Her well-balanced genetics make for a relaxing sensation with an overarching feeling of euphoria.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.