Gorilla Autoflowering feminized seeds
Gorilla Autoflowering is perfect for those who want to experience the wonders of the original photoperiod Gorilla without the lengthy time investment and/or worrying about making changes to the light schedule. This Gorilla x OG Kush Auto cross is a fantastic indoor plant with yields of up to 450 g/m² in less than 75 days from seed.
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- Long-lasting physical satisfaction
- Gorilla x OG Kush Autoflowering
- 150 cm outdoors
- 450 g/m² indoors200 g/plant outdoors
- 75 days
- 50% Indica / 50% Ruderalis
- 19 %
- 0.2 %
Gorilla – Now Much Faster!
Gorilla Autoflowering is an autoflowering cannabis strain bred by Dinafem Seeds to offer an autoflowering variant to the extremely popular Gorilla. Resulting as a cross between Gorilla and an autoflowering OG Kush, this high-quality cannabis strain is small but packs a punch – the perfect indoor strain!
Due to her Ruderalis genetics, she is small in size and has a very rapid flowering period with the entire grow – from seed to harvest – completing in less than 75 days. Dinafem used an OG Kush autoflower to create this strain to even out the very relaxing and sedative-like effect of Gorilla into a more balanced end-product. Her indoor yields can exceed 450 g/m2 if grown well while outdoor plants can bring in around 200 g/ plant. In both cases, she completes her life cycle in less than 75 days. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Gorilla Autoflowering reaches a final height of 1 m indoors and up to 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 450 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Trio.
Gorilla Autoflowering: Pungent, Floral Aroma
Unsurprisingly, Gorilla Auto has a smell and taste similar to Gorilla; a pungent, floral aroma fills the grow space as soon as she starts flowering and by harvest-time, her smell changes to match her maturing terpene profile. Her effect is very potent; a strong cerebral high which morphs into a relaxing effect.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.