Gorilla Bomb feminized seeds
Bomb Seeds presents their latest THC-packed creation: Gorilla Bomb. She is a Sativa-leaning, feminized hybrid that is proclaimed as one of the most potent strains you can find! This is a strain that has been carefully cultivated to produce a crystal-covered plant that brings on a powerful effect and delivers indoor yields up to 550 g/m².
- Bomb Seeds
- Heavy artillery
- Gorilla Glue #4 x THC Bomb
- 90 - 130 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Sativa dominant
- 25 %
Gorilla Bomb: Great for Powerful Hash and Shatter
Gorilla bomb is feminized strain that brings together two high THC strains; a clone of a successful Gorilla Glue plant enhanced with Bomb Seed’s very own THC Bomb, giving this strain a real explosive kick. Her gorgeous, frosty buds are full to brim with resin making her an excellent choice for cultivators who dabble in cannabis extracts.
Well-established Genetics Make for an Easy Grow
This trichome-covered plant is every cultivator’s dream. Gorilla Bomb is a robust plant with an excellent genetic lineage that is well crafted. She displays good resistance to mould and pests, so she makes a great first-time grow. Most cultivators can expect anywhere between 450 – 550 g/m2 in a flowering period that can last between 9 – 10 weeks. It’s important to note that Gorilla Bomb can be quite a hungry plant that will reward you if you keep her well-fed, match nutrients to the grow medium for best results.
- Short to Medium height – Gorilla Bomb can grow to between 0.9 – 1.3 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Recommended grow method: ScrOG – Increasing the number of main colas produces buds upon buds, enough to ensure a very happy cultivator on harvest day.
An Exquisite Terpene Profile
Gorilla Bomb is as delicious as she is pretty, bringing notes of sweet chocolate, citrus fruit and a diesel-tang on the exhale. Her terpene profile is nothing if not unique. Her Sativa-dominant genetics produce a strong uplifting effect which can quickly mature into a couchlock due to her high THC content of up to 25%.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.