Gorilla feminized seeds
Gorilla is a feminized cannabis strain known for a super high resin count. Complimented by intense diesel and woodsy aromas, her extremely potent effects can knockout inexperienced users. With 25% THC and heavy yields - this wild strain is fit for a jungle!
- Dinafem Seeds
- Brutal Stone
- Chocolate Diesel x Chem Sister x Sour Dubb
- 1st Spannabis Cannabis Champions Cup 2018
- Up to 300 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors1000 g/plant outdoors
- 58 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 25 %
Gorilla: A Silverback Bush
The feminized cannabis seeds from the Gorilla strain develop into big bushes with countless rock-hard buds the size of lemons. They produce so many crystals filled with huge knockout power and pungent smell that its stunning appearance arrests attention from the very first sight.
This strain seems like an easygoing one in terms of cultivation, but with this girl, it’s better to go easy on nutrients. She is not too picky but will need a balanced feeding regime and at least 18 hours of light during the vegetative period. Defoliation is necessary, especially in humid environments.
The plants grown from Gorilla are bushy with average intermodal spacing. Her medium-sized light green leaves are dusted with numerous white resin glands covering even the stems. Gorilla boasts huge amounts of dense and heavy flowers smeared in resin.
- THC Level: Very High (25%)
- CBD: Low (0.1%)
- Yield Indoors: 500 g/m2; Outdoors: 1000 g/plant.
- Flowering time: around 2 months
- Height: 3 m
- Great for SGROG, Mainlining
- Max EC: 1.3-1.5
The aromatic profile of this strain is very intense. There is an earthy and acidic undertone that is not able to disguise the pungent, woodsy and diesel smell. With 25% THC level, Gorilla produces very strong sedative effects helping to reduce nausea and inflammation.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.