Gorilla feminized seeds (Dinafem Seeds)
Gorilla is a feminized cannabis strain known for a super high resin count. Complimented by intense diesel and woodsy aromas, her extremely potent effects can knockout inexperienced users. With 25% THC and heavy yields - this wild strain is fit for a jungle!Read more
Gorilla: A Silverback Bush
The feminized cannabis seeds from the Gorilla strain develop into big bushes with countless rock-hard buds the size of lemons. They produce so many crystals filled with huge knockout power and pungent smell that its stunning appearance arrests attention from the very first sight.
This strain seems like an easygoing one in terms of cultivation, but with this girl, it’s better to go easy on nutrients. She is not too picky but will need a balanced feeding regime and at least 18 hours of light during the vegetative period. Defoliation is necessary, especially in humid environments.
The plants grown from Gorilla are bushy with average intermodal spacing. Her medium-sized light green leaves are dusted with numerous white resin glands covering even the stems. Gorilla boasts huge amounts of dense and heavy flowers smeared in resin.
- THC Level: Very High (25%)
- CBD: Low (0.1%)
- Yield Indoors: 500 g/m2; Outdoors: 1000 g/plant.
- Flowering time: around 2 months
- Height: 3 m
- Great for SGROG, Mainlining
- Max EC: 1.3-1.5
The aromatic profile of this strain is very intense. There is an earthy and acidic undertone that is not able to disguise the pungent, woodsy and diesel smell. With 25% THC level, Gorilla produces very strong sedative effects helping to reduce nausea and inflammation.
- Brand Dinafem Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Brutal Stone
- Genetics Chocolate Diesel x Chem Sister x Sour Dubb
- Awards 1st Spannabis Cannabis Champions Cup 2018
- Height Up to 300 cm
- Yield 500 g/m² indoors
1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 58 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 25 %
- chroniccannabisconsumer6 October 2019
- Greenleaf_Compton27 September 2019
- Still Snowing16 April 2019
- deeptrax17 October 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)