Gorilla Glue #4 Auto feminized seeds
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto by Original Sensible Seeds is an autoflowering version of the extremely popular Gorilla Glue #4. This Sativa-dominant strain delivers the best of her parent into a fast-growing package that brings in as much as 500 g/m² in 70 days from seed to harvest.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Relaxing euphoria
- Gorilla Glue #4 x Critical Diesel Auto
- 60 - 120 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors 100 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis hybrid
- 20 %
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto: This Famous Hybrid Just Got Easier To Grow
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain brought by Original Sensible Seeds as a cross between Gorilla Glue #4 and Critical Diesel Auto. This Sativa-dominant hybrid has a THC content exceeding 20% – truly a medical grade cannabis strain.
Suitable For Growers Of All Skill Levels
Growing Gorilla Glue #4 Auto is very easy. Due to her strong genetic lineage and hardy nature, Gorilla Glue #4 Auto can be cultivated by growers of all skill levels. While she’s suitable for beginners, well-established growers love to grow her as she responds well to increased feeding and training. Indoor yields for this strain are up to 500 g/m2 while outdoors she brings in a slightly more modest 100 g per plant – very impressive for a strain which goes from seed to harvest in 65 – 70 days. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Gorilla Glue #4 reaches a final height of 80 – 100 cm indoors and up to 120 cm outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.1 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Strong Diesel Genetics With A Hint Of Fuel
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto has a very strong smell and taste. Her Diesel genetics give her a fuel-like aroma which intensifies as she matures and becomes almost unbearable as you approach harvest. Similarly, her effect is fast-acting, euphoric and popular among more experienced users.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.