Gorilla Glue #4 feminized seeds
Gorilla Glue #4 is one of the most popular cannabis strains among marijuana growers and enthusiasts. It has a rich genetic background and is incredibly resilient. This strain has a pungent, sweet-sour aroma and an earthy, sour flavor. Smoking Gorilla Glue results in a heavy-handed high and deep relaxation. It is commonly used medicinally to manage pain, stress, anxiety, insomnia, migraines and loss of appetite, and is perfect for an afternoon spent indoors.Read more
The Strain with A Heavy, Relaxing High
Gorilla Glue #4 is a powerful marijuana strain. Thanks to its high THC levels, it is incredibly potent and brings on an intense euphoric and relaxed high. It has a perfect Sativa/Indica profile, striking a sweet balance between its uplifting and relaxing effects. Beware, however, that most users have reported being locked to the couch after smoking this strain.
A Sour-Sweet Smell and A Musky Taste Of Gorilla Glue #4
This strain has a deep, pungent and earthy flavor. Beneath this are nuanced hints of sour pine. Some varieties may also leave a distinct coffee-chocolate aftertaste in your mouth. Gorilla Glue #4 has a strong sweet-sour smell with chocolate and coffee undertones. Its aroma is incredibly pungent, especially during the flowering stage, so it may be a good idea to have proper ventilation at hand.
Gorilla Glue #4 – The Strain That Outgrows Most Others
Gorilla Glue is an exciting strain to grow. Planted outdoors, it may grow rather tall, so you may need to step in and control its height. The strain does well both indoors and outdoors, and under perfect conditions, may yield as much as 510g/m2 (18 oz/ft2) indoors and 595g (21 oz) per plant outdoors.
- This is a moderately easy plant to grow and is perfect for both novices and seasoned growers.
- Many cannabis growers would recommend the Screen of Green technique for indoor cultivation, as this strain grows quite rapidly.
- Outdoors, it does well in warm, sunny climates.
- Pruning and trimming is ideal for best growth.
- It’s highly resistant to pests, mildew, mold and insects.
- However, it’s also sensitive to rain and frost.
The Stardom-Level Genetics Of Gorilla Glue #4
This strain is a result of a three-way cross. Its parent strains, Chem Sis, Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel, are also classic strains in their own right. These apt genetics gave rise to Gorilla Glue #4 – a strong, potent and resilient strain, and a real classic in itself.
- Brand Cali Buds Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Surviving outer space
- Genetics Chem Sis x Sour Dubb
- Flowering indoors 63 - 70 days
- THC 25 - 28 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)