Gorilla Glue Auto feminized seeds
Gorilla Glue Auto from FastBuds is a feminized autoflowering version of the world famous Gorilla Glue. Original GG, known for its high potency, was crossed with Ruderalis, to produce XL loads and 24% THC, as an Auto that can keep up with the original in every stride of taste and effect.
- Successive waves of high and stone
- Chem’s Sister x Sour Dubb x Chocolate Diesel x Ruderalis
- 60 - 100 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis
- 20 - 24 %
- 0.8 %
Gorilla Glue Auto: Loaded With Trichomes To Glue Your Scissors
Gorilla Glue has become a true classic since its introduction to the scene. FastBuds has taken the original genetics and crossed them with their best Ruderalis in order to produce this autoflowering version. High potency and trichome covered buds are the main reasons growers choose this strain.
Gorilla Glue Auto will usually finish in just 8-9 weeks from sprouting. It will remain short and stocky in size, growing between 60-100cm, both indoors and outdoors. Like its more famous photoperiod parents, high potency is more than present in the autoflowering version as well, with up to 24% THC content (and a low level of CBD). The harvest is XL sized and the buds will become white and fully covered in resin, often gluing your scissors when trimming, which is one of the reasons why the strain got its name. During the entire flowering period, strong and pungent smells of fuel, pine, and sour lemon will be originating from your grow, so a carbon filter might be a good idea.
- Suggested Nutrients: BioBuzz
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), and defoliation
- Responds well to most training techniques
- Indoor lighting suggestions: LED 300W lights during both vegetation and flowering phases may produce around 70g/plant
Gluing You To The Couch
Just like the Glue strain, high potency is predominant, and this autoflowering version is no different. The long lasting and strong effects range from relaxing and happy to uplifting, providing for a well-balanced high. Aromas are piney citrus, rich with undertones of fuel and diesel.
- Best Grower Ever
- Hey there
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.