Gorilla Glue feminized seeds
Gorilla Glue from Black Skull Seeds is the ideal cannabis strain for growers of all skill levels due to her robust, Indica-dominant genetics. Resulting as a hybrid of Chocolate Diesel and Sour Diesel, Gorilla Glue is a pungent cannabis strain with indoor yields of up to 700 g/m² after only 63 days in flower!
- Blackskull Seeds (Spain)
- A hazy sense of happiness
- Chocolate Diesel x Sour Diesel
- 90 - 120 cm indoors 150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 500 - 700 g/m² indoors 900 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 23 - 28 %
Gorilla Glue: Two Diesel Strains Collide!
The Gorilla Glue feminized strain is one of the most popular cannabis varieties among growers for her heavy yields of dense, resinous cannabis flowers that give off a sweet, pungent, fuel-like aroma.
A cross between Chocolate Diesel and Sour Diesel, this mostly Indica cannabis strain leaves very little to be desired. As a result of her hybrid genetics, Gorilla Glue is suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing and indoor yields for Gorilla Glue are 500 – 700 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 900 g/ plant. She completes her flowering period within 56 – 63 days indoors and by the start of October outdoors – great for growers in temperate climates. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Gorilla Glue reaches a final height of up to 1.2 m indoors and up to 2 m outdoors!
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended grow medium: DWC – the combination of Gorilla Glue genetics with a hydroponic system leads to incredibly high yields.
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for The Gods range.
Unforgettable Floral, Earthy Taste
Gorilla Glue has a pungent aroma with hints of fuel and pine – a delicious terpene profile which also gives her a floral, earthy taste. As to be expected from her up to 28% THC, her effect is intense, long-lasting and leaves the user glued to their couch – ideal for both medical and recreational growers alike.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.