Gorilla Zkittlez feminized seeds
Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney’s Farm is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between to legendary and sensational cannabis strains - Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez. This strain has very high THC levels, ranging from 20-25% and is popular for treating chronic pains, and with massive yields of 500-700g/m² - 2000-2500g/plant, you’ll never be left dry.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Total tranquillity
- Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
- 140 - 170 cm
- 500 - 700 g/m² indoors2000 - 2500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 24 %
Gorilla Zkittlez: Give Them Space and Time
Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney’s Farm is a 60% Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between two legendary and sensational strains - Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez. Made with potency and flavor in mind, it delivers a hit and then some. A must-try for all cannabis connoisseurs and casual users alike.
This cannabis strain has a decent yield of 500-700g/m2 indoors, but if given enough space for the root system to establish and enough time in vegetation, experienced growers can easily harvest from 2000-2500g/plant. Loaded with terpenes and cannabinoids, finished buds are almost white and entirely covered with resinous trichomes. Reaching a height of 100-140cm indoors but 140-170cm outdoors, it will stretch and double its size during flowering so keep that in mind and provide adequate space for them to grow. As they approach the harvest, especially if the night temperatures are a bit colder, pink and light purple colors may appear.
- Recommended techniques: defoliation and LST to increase bud production and Topping to increase colas.
- Lighting: Responds well to FL 250W during vegetation and HID 600W during flowering stages.
- Usually testing at 20-25% THC with ~1% CBD
Full Flavor and Potency In Mind
The effects are strong and powerful, meditative and thought-provoking at first, transitioning into calming with a relaxing body high. Flavors and aromas are fresh and fruity, reminiscent of sweet fruit candy. Due to its high THC content, it’s used to treat chronic pain, insomnia and arthritis.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.