Grandaddy Banner feminized seeds
Grand Daddy Banner is a feminized cannabis strain brought to you by Big Head Seeds. This Indica-dominant hybrid is boasting crazily high 28% THC levels, gorgeous, dense buds and yields of up to 600g/m² in a flowering period of just 9 weeks!
- Big Head Seeds (Great Britain)
- Glorious levels of euphoria
- Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- 24 - 28 %
Grand Daddy Banner: High Quality Indica with THC Levels of 28%!
Grand Daddy Banner by Big Head Seeds is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain. This Indica-dominant hybrid combines the best qualities of Grand Daddy Purple and Bruce Banner to produce a monster plant with dense, resinous buds that report THC levels of a ridiculous 28%.
Feed Her Well for Best Results
This strain has truly taken some mastery to perfect; Big Head Seeds has managed to extract the very best characteristics of both parent strains and create this beauty. Grand Daddy Banner is a heavy yielder and the average grower can expect a very a healthy 500 – 600g/m2 of gorgeous, compact buds in a flowering period of just 9 weeks. If you really want this strain to shine, she performs very well when provided with adequate nutrition. Nutrients for root development are recommended during vegetative growth to promote root formation. During the flowering period switch to nutrients with higher phosphorous and potassium levels to give your buds the boost they need.
- Short height – Grand Daddy Banner reaches a final height of 1.0 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300W LED, Flower: 600W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA Rhizotonic, Dyna-Gro DYFOL008 Foliage Pro.
The Perfect Chill Night In
With a rich, earthy flavour and distinct floral vanilla notes, Grand Daddy Banner has a very sophisticated and pleasant terpene profile. Her effect is intense, quickly awakening the appetite and bringing waves of euphoria and relaxation – the perfect strain for chilling out on the couch with some snacks.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.