Grandaddy Black feminized seeds
Grandaddy Black is an almost pure Indica with Grandaddy Purple x Black Domina genetics and an excellent set of attributes including heavy bud and resin production, a beautiful visual appearance and yields of up to 600 g/m2 after 65 days of flower – the ideal cannabis strain!
- Original Sensible Seeds (Spain)
- Full physical relaxation
- Grandaddy Purple x Black Domina
- 90 - 140 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- 5% Sativa / 95% Indica
- 23 %
Grandaddy Black: Dark, Resinous Buds Made with Indica Genetics
Grandaddy Black by Original Sensible Seeds is a cross between Grandaddy Purple and Black Domina – two Indica powerhouses resulting in a mainly-Indica hybrid that delivers incredibly heavy yields of dense, sticky cannabis flowers.
Fantastic Indoor Strain!
The bar for Indoor growers has been set very high over the past few decades and Grandaddy Black dares to push this even higher with her fantastic package of heavy bud production, fast flowering and putting on a display of beautiful colours towards the end of flower. This can be boosted further by lowering the temperature of the grow tent at night during the last two weeks of the grow cycle. Indoor yields for this strain are up to 600 g/m2 after a 65-day flower while outdoor plants can bring in as much as 800 g/plant when harvesting mid-October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Grandaddy Black grows to a final height of 90 – 140 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 1000 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: General Hydroponics General Organics range.
Excellent for Pain Relief
Grandaddy Black has a beautiful visual appearance; her buds are dark, resinous and covered in a blanket of trichomes which make her sticky to the touch. Not only does she have fantastic visual appeal, this Indica-dominant hybrid has an intense effect which initially soothes the mind but slowly makes its way to the extremities.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.