Grape Inferno regular seeds
Grape Inferno is an Indica-dominant regular cannabis strain originating from a cross between Nepali OG and Querkle. This hybrid has inherited the sweet grape aroma that gives this variety its name and, besides smelling and tasting great, also has favorable relaxing effects that last for hours. It may therefore not be the best idea to use it in the morning or early afternoon when there’s still work to be done.Read more
In The State Of A Euphoric High
This regular cannabis strain from Subcool’s The Dank features relaxing and uplifting effects that are perfect for relieving pain and anxiety whenever you need it. You’ll feel the onset of brain introspection taking over your mind just a few minutes after toking. As this heady effect builds up, the growing body buzz takes over, lulling you into a state of total relaxation.
Explosion Of Grape & Fruity Flavors
When it comes to the taste of Grape Inferno regular cannabis strain, grape and berry flavors come to the fore. However, a number of other pleasurable shades develop on the inhale, namely spicy notes and a hint of vanilla. It really is a full range of gustatory sensations.
Sweet And Spicy Combo Of Healing Aromas
Grape Inferno’s genetic makeup gives it a sweet, fruity aroma. This regular marijuana strain's main smell is hashish mixed with berries. Grape Inferno is widely-known for its intense and persistent odor with rich, tasty undertones that captivate smokers from the very first pull. It’s perfect for those who want to enjoy truly delicious aromas while relaxing on the couch.
Vigorous Grow Impossible To Stop
This regular cannabis variety is a visual wonder with gorgeous shades of pink, red, green, and lavender that highlight every mint-green bud. Grape Inferno does well both indoors and outdoors and takes between 8 and 9 weeks to fully mature. This claim to fame comes with incredibly dense and heavy buds.
- You may want to think about offering extra support for branches as she continues to grow.
- Due to its compact structure, Grape Inferno retains a lot of moisture, so ensure proper airflow in the grow room to lower the risk of mold.
- Implement HST techniques like topping to form a flat canopy for even light distribution and improved bud production.
Grape Inferno Genetics Chosen For Easy Cultivation
Grape Inferno is a 70/30 Indica-dominant strain. A cross between Nepali OG and Querkle, Grape Inferno has inherited the density of the buds and grape aroma that give this variety its name. The dominance of Indica makes this hybrid optimal for nighttime use and a favorite among both recreational and medical smokers.
- Brand TGA Subcool Seeds (SubCool’s The Dank)
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Conversation in the lake of fire
- Genetics Nepali OG x Querkle
- Height Medium
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- Fred20 August 2020
- Mouse13 April 2020
- William28 June 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)