Grapefruit Auto feminized seeds
Grapefruit Auto from FastBuds is an autoflowering and feminized version of the renowned and well-known Vancouver Sour Citrus. With 600g/m² – 300g/plant yields, 19%THC and complete with all the best traits of the original and crossed with Ruderalis makes this auto-flowering version a decent and faithful representation of the original.
- Gives a clear head
- Vancouver Sour Citrus x Ruderalis
- 60 - 90 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors50 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica / Ruderalis
- 19 %
- 1 %
Grapefruit Auto: Grapefruits Growing Everywhere
The auto-flowering and feminized cannabis strain Grapefruit Auto from Fast Buds is a Vancouver Sour Citrus crossed with a Ruderalis, making this auto version a decent and a good representation of the original with the added auto-flowering trait.
Grapefruit Auto is a short and stocky plant, usually staying within 60-90cm in height with not much collateral branching. It will usually form one big, long cola that will get fully covered in trichomes and resin and her flowering period will finish after 8-9weeks. Due to its Ruderalis genes and great pest and disease resistance, it can be grown both indoors and outdoors. She doesn’t require a lot of nutrients, but she can require a lot of light. With a yield ranging from 600g/m² indoors and 300g/plant outdoors, quality and quantity are easily a match for those photoperiod versions, and Grapefruit Auto is a popular addition to any grow-room. Although not the biggest plant in the room, the pungent smell will, however, over-compensate for her size - so adding a carbon filter might be a good idea.
- Suggested nutrients: GHE, Mammoth Microbes.
- Recommended techniques: LST, Defoliation and ScrOG.
- Doesn’t require a lot of special care, just a standard amount of fertilizer and plenty of light.
- Usually tests at ~19% THC and ~1% CBD.
- Indoor lighting suggestions: use of LED 190W during both vegetation and flowering periods may produce 115g/plant.
For All The “Sweet & Sour” Lovers Out There
Grapefruit Auto’s aromas are sweet and sour with fruity and grapefruit-like undertones. The effect is well-balanced between body- and head-high, leaving you relaxed, motivated and happy. The higher than average content of THC makes the strain useful when treating chronic pain, arthritis, rheumatism, epilepsy, glaucoma and many other conditions.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.