Green Crack Auto feminized seeds
Green Crack Auto from FastBuds is yet another feminized autoflowering version of a legendary and classic American cannabis strain. Easy to grow, high 20% THC potency and with a good yield of up to 650g/m², this autoflower is a great daily strain to keep you focused and fill you with energy.
- FastBuds (USA)
- Increased charge of energy
- Green Crack x Skunk #1 x Ruderalis
- 60 - 90 cm
- 500 - 650 g/m² indoors70 - 300 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 %
- 0.7 %
Green Crack Auto: From Seed to Harvest in Two Months
By using yet another legendary American classic and crossing it with their best Ruderalis genetics, Fast Buds have produced an auto-flowering strain that’s easy to grow, highly potent and provides for a good yield in a very short time frame,
Green Crack Auto usually finishes in an incredible 8 weeks from sprouting. It will usually stay short and compact in size - ranging from just 60-90cm - both indoors and outdoors. And just like its photoperiod parent, this auto-flowering version will give you a nice XL sized yield, reaching up to 650g/m2. Due to her Sativa dominance, slightly warmer and more humid environments are going to yield the best results. Although it can handle most of the environmental factors, because of its Ruderalis genes, it will do best indoors with HID lightning.
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST) and Defoliation.
- Suggested nutrients: BioBuzz.
- Indoor lighting suggestion: HID 400W lights used for vegetation and HID 600W for flowering may produce 110g/plant.
- Responds well to most training methods.
- Usually test at ~20% THC and <1% CBD.
Daytime Strain for Extra Energy
The aromas, smells and flavors are sweet and citrusy with earthy undertones. The effects are what we usually associate with Sativa-dominant strains: energetic and uplifting, leaving you happy and creative throughout the day.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.