Green Crack CBD feminized seeds
Green Crack CBD from Humboldt Seed Organisation is a feminized Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between Green Crack and California Orange CBD. This tasty and delicious strain will produce 1000-3000g/plant yields of beautiful, orange and white, sticky and smelly buds, with a 1:2 THC:CBD ratio and ready in just 8-9 weeks.Read more
Green Crack CBD: Flourishes in a Screen of Green
The feminized Green Crack CBD from Humboldt Seeds is a 60% Sativa-dominant cannabis strain that is a cross between Green Crack and California Orange CBD, this plant was developed over many generations to be a specifically therapeutic strain and has high CBD levels.
Due to her Sativa heritage, she grows rapidly and vigorously, with numerous collateral branches, large thin fan leaves and larger internodes. She reacts well to all types of training and is a great choice for SCRoG and requires little to no attention, which makes her a great choice for inexperienced growers. She grows dense and hard light-green buds with numerous bright-orange hairs which get fully covered with resinous trichomes in just 56-63 days. Her outdoor production is an impressive 1000-3000g/plant, and 400-600g/m2 indoors. In the last few weeks, most plants will exhibit purple, red and orange colors.
- Suggested Nutrients: GHE;
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training, Screen of Green (SCRoG);
- High resistance to pests and disease;
- Usually testing at 6% THC and 12% CBD, 1:2 THC:CBD ratio.
Fresh, Fruity and Refreshing
The flavours of Green Crack are somewhat unique, with interesting tastes such as grassy mango with a clear citrus taste along with more subtle notes of pine and pepper. The effects a mildly psychoactive and give euphoric sensations that are long-lasting, keeping you stimulated for hours.
- Brand Humboldt Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Great to be used as a medicine
- Genetics Green Crack x California Orange CBD
- Height 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
1000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 6 %
- CBD 12 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)