Green Crack feminized seeds (Humboldt Seeds)
Green Crack is a feminized cannabis strain that will appeal to all lovers of euphoric skunk-like effects. With its mild mental energy and just a touch of Indica relaxation to anchor your body, it’s a perfect smoke to get you through the day. You’ll also fall in love with its rich fruity flavors dominated by sweet mango and citrus.Read more
Green Crack’s Effects: Creative Energy And Focus
For those users who smoke weed on a daily basis, Green Crack provides an opportunity to always stay alert, uplifted, happy and functional without any tiredness or couch lock. At the same time, the 18% THC make it a pretty strong cannabis strain, and an extra toke or two may well leave you confused and disoriented, so proceed with caution!
Flavors Combine Tropical Taste And Spicy Aroma
There’s no old-school skunk in this one. All reviews point to a very intense and rich fruity smell dominated by mango, citrus and pineapple. This delicious aroma overwhelms you as soon as you open the jar, and is also felt on the palate when you smoke the buds. You may also notice subtler notes of pepper, incense and cedar.
Vigorous Grow Followed By A Short Flowering Period
Great hybrid vigor of Green Crack feminized is evident in its rapid vegetative growth, especially in hydroponic setups, where you’ll see fan leaves as big as your head. You’ll also be impressed with its generous bud production and its resistance to mold in warm but humid climates like the Mediterranean. Here are a few other noteworthy features:
- This strain is very hungry for nutrients, especially during flowering.
- Indoors, the plant stays stocky and doesn’t stretch a lot, but its flowers are enormous.
- Outdoors, it grows to huge proportions and produces up to 1-3kg (2.2-6.6 lb) per plant.
- It may develop dark purple colors as a reaction to lower temperatures.
- In a greenhouse with light deprivation, maturity can be reached in just 8 weeks.
Green Crack Is A Revolutionary Take On Skunk Genetics
One of the strain’s parents, Skunk #1, was bred by legendary Sacred Seeds, and it has a mix of DNA from places as wide apart as Afghanistan, Columbia and Thailand. An all-round winner, the additional infusion of Afghani genes made this feminized hybrid even more stabilized and its THC content higher.
- Brand Humboldt Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Powerful wave of happiness
- Genetics Skunk #1 x Afghani
- Height 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
1000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 60 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 18 %
- CBD 0.1 %