Green-O-Matic Auto feminized seeds
Green-O-Matic feminized cannabis strain is a must-have for autoflowering lovers with Indica preferences. These plants will finish flowering in 6 weeks, and produce quick hitting flowers that show what being stoned means without being too strong. This spicy and citric strain needs a spot in your collection!
- Green House Seeds
- Goodbye Earth
- Ruderalis x Moroccan x White Dwarf x Low Rider
- 100 cm
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 30 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- 10% Sativa / 80% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- 15.43 %
- 0.09 %
- 0.22 %
Fast Little Plants
Green-O-Matic feminized cannabis seeds produce Indica-dominant autoflowering plants whose flowers will get you mildly stoned very quickly and keep you like that for hours. Flavors are a complex mix of citrus to spices that will delight most palates!
When Fast Means Fast
With a flowering time of about 1 month and a half, this autoflowering strain will produce very short plants in an extremely short time. These will be strong, resistant to most diseases and pests, and ideal for SOG projects at professional or novice levels.
With appropriate temperatures, pH and EC levels, you should yield 30 g per outdoors plant, and around 800 g/m2 while grown indoors.
- Minimum temp: 10 C / 50 F ; Ideal temps: 21C-27C / 70-80F
- 5.6-6.0 pH for vegetative stage nutrients at 1.0-1.4 EC in soil
- 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro
- 6.0-6.5 pH for flowering stage nutrients at 1.5-1.7 EC in soil
- 5.6-5.8 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro
- Minimum lights-on period: 12 hours; Ideal: 18-20 hours.
Green-O-Matic Is For Indica-Lovers
This strain produces a mild-stoned effect will dominate your body and mind. Green-O-Matic is a great option for patients seeking pain relief and appetite stimulation without being couch-locked. Flavor and aromatic profile are a mix of spicy herbs and ripe, citrus fruits.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.