Hawaii Maui Waui feminized seeds
Hawaii Maui Waui is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Nirvana Seeds. Stemming from Hawaiian landrace strains, this tropical Sativa has been the herb of choice for hippies for decades due to her stress-relieving properties and yields of up to 450 g/m² in less than 11 weeks.Read more
Hawaii Maui Waui: A Tall, Fast-growing Sativa
Hawaii Maui Waui is based on the 60’s original which has given generations of cannabis enthusiasts a taste of the tropics. If you want an old-school taste from a mainly Sativa plant, you’ve come to the right place!
While a total THC content greater than 10 % isn’t very impressive these days, in the mid-1960’s Hawaii Maui Waui was one of the first strains to pass this milestone and was featured in High Times magazine for this feat. When grown correctly, Hawaii Maui Waui yields between 350 – 450 gm2 of dense, resinous, old-school buds in less than 11 weeks. While possible to grow this strain indoors, Hawaii Maui Waui is best suited to outdoor cultivation due to her massive final height of up to 2.5 m. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain remains below 1.6 m indoors but can exceed 2.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: 600 W LED minimum.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
- Training - techniques such as topping and supercropping can create a more even canopy.
A Tropical Paradise
Consuming Hawaii Maui Waui provides a volcanic eruption of energy allowing you to power through your day. It is excellent for medical use as it provides an uplifting high when consumed in small amounts. Those who are combatting side-effects of conventional medical treatment may find this strain useful due to her appetite stimulation properties.
- Brand Nirvana Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Produces cheerful waves around your body
- Genetics Hawaiian Sativa
- Height High
- Yield 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 77 days
- Genotype Sativa dominant
- THC 12 - 18 %
- CBD High