Haze Berry feminized seeds
Haze Berry is a cross between the legendary Blueberry and delicious Shining Silver Haze - one of most popular Sativas. Growing fast, compact and bushy, this cannabis strain is highly potent and flavorful. Finishing in 9-11 weeks with yields around 500-600g, Haze Berry is a perfect mix of a sweet flavor and an energizing high.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- The taste of freedom
- Blueberry x Shining Silver Haze
- 60 - 100 cm indoors160 - 180 cm outdoors
- 525 - 575 g/m² indoors600 - 650 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Late October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 20 - 22 %
- 1 - 2 %
Potent and Easy to Grow
Having a strong Sativa dominance, Haze Berry needs minimal vegetation time indoors. It takes 9-11 weeks to finish flowering, which is quite fast and acceptable for a Sativa. Haze Berry does not like a lot of nutrients and feels comfortable in somewhat colder and harsher climates. However, this cannabis strain does best in greenhouses and indoors. Nice bud-to-leaf ratio, mossy green colored leaves and hard and dense buds with numerous bright orange hairs make it a nice sight to look at too.
- Sativa dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Blueberry and Shining Silver Haze
- Finishing flowering in 9-11 weeks or by late October outdoors
- Height: 60-100cm indoors, 160-180cm outdoors
- Yield: 525-575g/m2, 600-650g per plant
- Usually testing at 20-22% THC with ~1-2% CBD
Uplifting and Energizing
Flavors are sweet, reminding you of fresh blueberries with hints of vanilla and herbs. Aromas are pungent, berry-like and citrusy with earthy and woody undertones. Effects are strong and long-lasting, cerebral, uplifting, euphoric, energetic, relaxing and happy.