Haze Berry feminized seeds
Haze Berry is a cross between the legendary Blueberry and delicious Shining Silver Haze - one of most popular Sativas. Growing fast, compact and bushy, this cannabis strain is highly potent and flavorful. Finishing in 9-11 weeks with yields around 500-600g, Haze Berry is a perfect mix of a sweet flavor and an energizing high.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- The taste of freedom
- Blueberry x Shining Silver Haze
- 60 - 100 cm indoors160 - 180 cm outdoors
- 525 - 575 g/m² indoors600 - 650 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 77 days
- Late October
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 20 - 22 %
- 1 - 2 %
Potent and Easy to Grow
Having a strong Sativa dominance, Haze Berry needs minimal vegetation time indoors. It takes 9-11 weeks to finish flowering, which is quite fast and acceptable for a Sativa. Haze Berry does not like a lot of nutrients and feels comfortable in somewhat colder and harsher climates. However, this cannabis strain does best in greenhouses and indoors. Nice bud-to-leaf ratio, mossy green colored leaves and hard and dense buds with numerous bright orange hairs make it a nice sight to look at too.
- Sativa dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Blueberry and Shining Silver Haze
- Finishing flowering in 9-11 weeks or by late October outdoors
- Height: 60-100cm indoors, 160-180cm outdoors
- Yield: 525-575g/m2, 600-650g per plant
- Usually testing at 20-22% THC with ~1-2% CBD
Uplifting and Energizing
Flavors are sweet, reminding you of fresh blueberries with hints of vanilla and herbs. Aromas are pungent, berry-like and citrusy with earthy and woody undertones. Effects are strong and long-lasting, cerebral, uplifting, euphoric, energetic, relaxing and happy.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.