Heavy Duty Fruity regular seeds
Heavy Duty Fruity by T.H.Seeds is an all-rounded regular cannabis strain which seems to combine every feature of which users love about hybrid seeds. It produces monstrous yields of 400-600g of buds with incredibly strong and flavorsome tastes and effects. Definitely a must try!
- T.H. Seeds
- High and stone waves
- Seattle Big Bud x Mendocino Hash Plant
- 120 - 160 cm
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
- 46 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
This strain contains an enormous amount of flavor. It gives off a heavy-duty sweet smell, so a carbon filter may be needed indoors. It has an incredibly deep taste of sweetness, with hints of citrus and tropical fruits to match. Try it out when you’re looking for a big bang in both your mind and body.
Heavy Duty Fruity contains excellent growing patterns. This includes an enormous amount of buds in every single square metre – raking in anywhere from 400 to 600 grams per square meter in total yield. It also comes with a superfast 8-9 week flowering period – meaning you won’t be waiting around for long! As mentioned, please be aware of the strong smells which will be prevalent within indoor terrain. Each plant grows to an average height an is an excellent take on a hybrid strain.
- Lighting from 400-600W in both HPS and LED
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation
- Perfect with SCRoG or SoG growing methods
- Typically emits low humidity of around 60%
- Easy to grow
- Emits a strong smell, noteworthy for indoor growing
Up and Coming Beast of a Strain
Heavy Duty Fruity is one of those strains which comes along and can be a potential game changed for cannabis users. It contains a powerful amount of buds in every single seed, and will pack in an incredible mixed punch into every single use. Handle with caution!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.