Himalaya Gold feminized seeds
Himalaya Gold is a feminized strain with a unique, bitter aromatic blend of tobacco and cocoa flavors. These will help stimulate appetite and creativity while providing a relaxing bodily effect that will provide hours of mellow moods. Great for inexperienced growers and consumers!
- Green House Seeds
- Cocoa-flavoured creativity booster
- Nepalese x North Indian
- 1st Bio HTCC 1997
- 850 g/m² indoors1350 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 12.7 %
- 0.25 %
- 0.07 %
Gold From The Himalaya’s
Himalaya Gold feminized cannabis seeds produce tall plants that perform well in cold weather. Aromatic profile is bitter, reminding of raw cocoa and tobacco. Effects are balanced between a mellow head high and a long lasting bodily buzz.
Tall, Big Producer
Containing the best genetics of India, it’s more than 20 years old, but still the favorite of many cultivars due to its great yields and ease of growing.
Plants grow tall with an initial Indica-like structure that quickly transforms into a sativa-like tree. The very long internodal spacing allows its dense and heavily resin-coated flowers to aerate and avoid mold issues. It needs branch support.
Provide 1 month during the vegetative stage for proper maturing. With the following EC and pH values, you can harvest 850 g/m2 indoors in just 2 months after flowering begins, or up to 1350 g per outdoor plant by the end of September.
- Vegetative feeding: In soil, 1.0-1.4 EC with 5.6-6.0 pH; in hydro, 1.1-1.5 with 5.5-5.6 pH
- Flowering feeding: In soil, 1.5-1.7 EC with 6.0-6.5 pH; in hydro, 1.6-1.8 with 5.6-5.8 pH
- Grows in cold weather, better in warm climates
Soft But Satisfying
This oldie is not as potent as new generations, but still provides a creative head high with a long-lasting bodily effect that can aid in pain management and appetite stimulation. Flavors remind of bitter cocoa and tobacco but are quite delightful.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.