Hollands Hope Regular seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Hollands Hope by White Label Seeds is a compact and resilient Indica made with one thing in mind - to finish outdoors in the harsh and unpleasant Dutch climate. Easy to grow - even for beginner growers - while experienced growers will be able to maximize the plant potential.
- White Label Seed Company
- Psychedelic quest
- Afghani x Skunk
- 100 - 120 cm indoorsup to 200 cm outdoors
- 350 - 550 g/m² indoors150 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- Early October
- 10% Sativa /90% Indica
- 15 %
- < 1
Compact, Robust and Resilient Indica
Hollands Hope got its name because by allowing the strain to grow, finish and produce nice results in the harsh Dutch climate gave hope to growers around the world that the strain will thrive in their regions too. Wet and unstable Summers often caused dense and hard Indica buds to be affected with mold and mildew while Sativa-dominant strains took too long to finish and often didn’t find the environment-friendly enough to produce a quality yield.
- Indica dominant (90%), a cross between Afghani and Skunk;
- Finishing flowering in 7-9 weeks indoors or by the beginning of October outdoors;
- Height indoors is around 100-120cm, outdoors it can easily reach 200cm;
- Yield is 350-550g/m2 or ~150g per plant, while more experienced growers can harvest up to 1000g;
- Usually testing at ~15%THC and <1% CBD;
- Excellent resistance to mold and mildew;
- Does well outdoors, even in harsher climates.
Nice Strain to Get You to Bed
Effects are balanced between meditative and almost psychedelic and heavy couch-lock, relaxing and calming feelings will leave you hungry and sleepy. Aromas are flowery and fruity with hints of vanilla and piney and flavors are earthy, woody and spicy with maple and sandalwood undertones.