Honey B feminized seeds
Honey B is a large landrace Vietnamese strain derived by Barney’s Farm that grows large, well-developed colas, which have a sweet aroma. Reaching potential heights of 150 cm after 10 – 11 weeks, Honey B will give you an enormous yield of up to 600 g/m2 yield of sweet, resinous buds with nectar-like flavor notes and a citrus scent.Read more
Honey B: An All-Round Sweet Experience
After being brought to the far east in the 80s, the landrace strain found a new home to add to her collection.This strain’s strong landrace Vietnamese genetics give a strong Sativa effect. By allowing that extra time for this tall, branching strain to develop, you can be assured of heavy yields of buds with a long-lasting cerebral high.
A Patient Plant with Super Yields
With a more modest 10 – 11 week growing period, this strain is for a patient cannabis grower. However, your patience will be rewarded as her rich yields of up to 600 g/m2 make her a fantastic indoor strain. Reaching heights of 1.5 m indoors and developing large side branches, Honey B will require a little extra care in the final weeks of flowering as her buds may become too large to support themselves, but the additional time and space makes for the perfect result.
- Tall height – Honey B can reach heights of up to 150 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg; up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base
Sweet Nectar of the Sativa Gods
This Sativa monster provides large, dense flowers with sweet, citrusy notes and hints of exotic woods. Honey B’s sugary taste will add leaps and bounds to the racy, long-lasting Sativa high, which uplifts and provides a burst of energy like no other.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Pure Inspiring High
- Genetics Landrace Vietnamese Genetics
- Height 130 - 150 cm
- Yield 600 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 70 - 75 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- THC 18 %
- CBD 0.8 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)