Honey B feminized seeds
Honey B is a large landrace Vietnamese strain derived by Barney’s Farm that grows large, well-developed colas, which have a sweet aroma. Reaching potential heights of 150 cm after 10 – 11 weeks, Honey B will give you an enormous yield of up to 600 g/m2 yield of sweet, resinous buds with nectar-like flavor notes and a citrus scent.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Pure Inspiring High
- Landrace Vietnamese Genetics
- 130 - 150 cm
- 600 g/m²
- 70 - 75 days
- Late October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 18 %
- 0.8 %
Honey B: An All-Round Sweet Experience
After being brought to the far east in the 80s, the landrace strain found a new home to add to her collection.This strain’s strong landrace Vietnamese genetics give a strong Sativa effect. By allowing that extra time for this tall, branching strain to develop, you can be assured of heavy yields of buds with a long-lasting cerebral high.
A Patient Plant with Super Yields
With a more modest 10 – 11 week growing period, this strain is for a patient cannabis grower. However, your patience will be rewarded as her rich yields of up to 600 g/m2 make her a fantastic indoor strain. Reaching heights of 1.5 m indoors and developing large side branches, Honey B will require a little extra care in the final weeks of flowering as her buds may become too large to support themselves, but the additional time and space makes for the perfect result.
- Tall height – Honey B can reach heights of up to 150 cm.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg; up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base
Sweet Nectar of the Sativa Gods
This Sativa monster provides large, dense flowers with sweet, citrusy notes and hints of exotic woods. Honey B’s sugary taste will add leaps and bounds to the racy, long-lasting Sativa high, which uplifts and provides a burst of energy like no other.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.