HulkBerry feminized seeds
Hulkberry is RQS’s version of Bruce Banner #3, a Sativa dominant hybrid, known for its extreme potency and THC content. This sinsemilla giant was born from highly potent OG Kush crossed with delicious and flavorful Strawberry Diesel. Fast-finishing, high-yielding and extremely potent Hulkberry is a hard-to-resist cannabis strain that gives superpowers.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Sky-high THC content
- OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel
- 80 - 140 cm indoors160 - 200 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors650 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Late September
- 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- 24 - 30 %
- < 1
Hulkberry: Strong and Vigorous Like Hulk
Hulkberry is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between The Falcon 9 rocket OG Kush and Dragon Spacecraft Strawberry Diesel. Hulkberry is RQS’s version of famous Bruce Banner #3, known for its high potency that usually tests between 24% and 30% THC. Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks it grows vigorous, tall and bushy, usually reaching 140cm indoors and 200cm outdoors. Forming dense, hard and resinous light green buds, most plants will exhibit purple or magenta hues and colors, especially if exposed to slightly lower night temperatures.
- Sativa-dominant (65%) hybrid, a cross between OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel;
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by late September or early October outdoors;
- Height: 80-140cm indoors, 160-200cm outdoors;
- Yield: 400-500g/m², 650-700g per plant;
- Usually testing at 24-30% THC with <1% CBD.
Irresistible Delight: Potent, Sweet and Long-Lasting
Due to its high THC content, Hulkberry’s effects are strong and long-lasting, uplifting, energetic, happy, relaxed and creative. Infused with a healthy dose of sweet and fruity flavors with berry and earthy undertones, its aromas are pungent with hints of diesel and citrus.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.