Ice Cool feminized seeds
Ice Cool is a feminized cannabis strain created from a New York Diesel with a unique aroma. It has won various important awards in several competitions. Although short, it produces an impressive yield of 550g outdoors and outdoors. On top of that, the plant has an uncommon exotic odor and provides powerful cerebral effects.
- Sweet Seeds
- Exotic astral jorneys
- NYC Diesel line
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoor350 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 20 - 22 %
- 0.7 %
Ice Cool: Dark Green Leaves Hide These THC Laden Buds
The Ice Cool strain is of American origin, developed from a New York Diesel. It has won many awards in Spain, Italy and South America for its superb growth and yield production. This dark-leaved beauty provides an average lasting, psychedelic effect.
Ice Cool is a cannabis strain dominant in Sativa (40%). More specifically, it is a Sativa hybrid, so all flavor should be explored. This plant also contains 40% of Indica and this trait gives the plant its form and shape which does not grow very tall and is a slow bloomer, but as it reaches maturity it produces a great density of buds covered in abundant resin that spread around an odd, tempting smell. The plant has a strong stem and branches covered in many dark-green leaves. It can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors, requiring a medium level of effort.
- It is high in THC with 20-22% and a low 0-7% CBD.
- It takes 63days to complete its flowering cycle.
- It produces from 400-500g/m2 when cultivated in limited space.
- It will provide you with 350-550g/plant when cultivated out in the open air.
For the Coolest
What differentiates this strain is the unusual exotic odor. The alluring fragrance begins as soon as she flowers and will stay with you till the end. It’s strong, with a fading tone of Diesel. The potent high is mostly cerebral, evoking extreme joy making you feel full of energy with an increased appetite.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.