Jack 47 feminized seeds
Jack 47 is a feminized Sativa-dominant hybrid was created as a result of crossing the extremely popular Jack Herer with AK 47 to create an excellent all-rounder with rapid growth and yields of up to 600 g/m² in a blooming period of 9.5 weeks.Read more
Jack 47: The Ultimate Jack Herer Hybrid
Jack 47 is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain carefully created by Sweet Seeds as a cross between two of the most famous cannabis strains of all time – Jack Herer and AK 47 – to yield a potent strain with a euphoric effect and production of large, dense, trichome-coated buds.
Jack 47 is truly a connoisseur grade cannabis strain. She grows well both indoors and outdoors however due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this strain can withstand warmer grow temperatures and higher feeds making her appropriate for indoor cultivation. Partly due to her excellent genetics, this strain has excellent resistance to stress which can be exploited to push this strain to its limits. Techniques such as topping and supercropping can be used alongside a suitable feed schedule to produce between 500 – 600 g/m2 of large, resinous buds after a relatively short 9.5 weeks of flower. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and up to 1.8 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended techniques: supercropping to manage height and create larger, more resinous buds.
Jack 47 inherits a fantastic smell and taste from her parents; her large, dense flowers have a pale green appearance due to her heavy trichome production and a sharp, citrus aroma which fills the grow space towards the end of flower.
- Brand Sweet Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Lovely potent high
- Genetics Jack Herer x AK 47
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Yield 500 - 600 g/m² indoors
Very high outdoors
- Flowering indoors 66 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- THC 18 - 24 %
- CBD 1.6 %
- CBN 0.5 %