Jack 47 feminized seeds
Jack 47 is a feminized Sativa-dominant hybrid was created as a result of crossing the extremely popular Jack Herer with AK 47 to create an excellent all-rounder with rapid growth and yields of up to 600 g/m² in a blooming period of 9.5 weeks.
- Sweet Seeds
- Lovely potent high
- Jack Herer x AK 47
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoorsVery high outdoors
- 66 days
- Late October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 18 - 24 %
- 1.6 %
- 0.5 %
Jack 47: The Ultimate Jack Herer Hybrid
Jack 47 is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain carefully created by Sweet Seeds as a cross between two of the most famous cannabis strains of all time – Jack Herer and AK 47 – to yield a potent strain with a euphoric effect and production of large, dense, trichome-coated buds.
Jack 47 is truly a connoisseur grade cannabis strain. She grows well both indoors and outdoors however due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this strain can withstand warmer grow temperatures and higher feeds making her appropriate for indoor cultivation. Partly due to her excellent genetics, this strain has excellent resistance to stress which can be exploited to push this strain to its limits. Techniques such as topping and supercropping can be used alongside a suitable feed schedule to produce between 500 – 600 gm2 of large, resinous buds after a relatively short 9.5 weeks of flower. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – final height is 1.2 m indoors and up to 1.8 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended techniques: supercropping to manage height and create larger, more resinous buds.
Jack 47 inherits a fantastic smell and taste from her parents; her large, dense flowers have a pale green appearance due to her heavy trichome production and a sharp, citrus aroma which fills the grow space towards the end of flower.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.