Jack Herer feminized seeds
Jack Herer is a very popular hybrid which has readily become a favourite in cannabis dispensaries across North America. Known for her heavy bud production, this feminized cannabis strain is the ideal all-rounder and – with her indoor yields of up to 600 g/m² after an 8 – 9 week flowering period – is a fantastic choice for growers of any skill level!
- Blackskull Seeds
- Very cerebral with medical benefits
- Haze x NL#5 x Shiva Skunk
- 80 - 120 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors 350 - 450 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- 55% Sativa / 45% Indica
- 18 - 23 %
Jack Herer: Heavy Yields of Dense, Terpene-loaded Cannabis
Jack Herer from Black Skull Seeds is known worldwide as a tribute to Jack Herer, a legendary cultivator and cannabis rights activist. Developed as a cross between Northern Lights #5 and Shiva Skunk, Jack Herer is a fantastic Sativa-leaning hybrid with the right balance between speed, yield and potency.
Excellent for SCRoG
One of the best aspects of growing hybrid cannabis strains is their wide range of shapes and sizes – Jack Herer is a Sativa-dominant hybrid which grows as tall as 1.2 m with strong, flexible branches which makes her great for growing via SCRoG. Indoor yields for this fast-growing hybrid are 500 – 600 g/m2 while outdoor growers can expect to bring in as much as 450 g per plant! Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – Jack Herer reaches a final height of 80 – 120 cm – a fantastic indoor strain!
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended grow method: 15 L pots with organic soil to bring out the best flavour and greatest yield Jack Herer has to offer.
An Invigorating Sativa-dominant Hybrid!
Jack Herer’s Sativa-leaning genetic lineage gives her a very balanced effect – a long-lasting, invigorating high that keeps you uplifted for hours on end. The ideal strain for daytime use, Jack Herer is very popular among medical and recreational users both due to her high cannabinoid content and well-refined terpene profile.