Jack Herer feminized seeds
Jack Herer cannabis strain by Vision Seeds is a legendary choice for a powerful yet balanced feeling of relaxation. With her incredible 20% THC, she holds a reputable recognition among the fans of medical cannabis. In growth, flavor, and effects, Jack Herer is a top-notch strain that deserves all the praises as the world finest Sativa.
- Vision Seeds
- Energizes even the biggest couch potato
- Skunk #1 x Northern Lights #5 x Haze
- 150 cm indoors180 cm outdoors
- 450 g/m² indoors550 g/m² outdoors
- 63 days
- 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- 20 %
Jack Herer by Vision Seeds – The Iconic Cannabis Delight
Named after the popular cannabis activist, Jack Herer strain is a feminized Sativa-dominant cannabis variety representing one of the most exceptional Sativa in the cannabis history. The idolized strain appeared as a cross between Skunk 1, Northern Lights 5 and Haze. A multiple winner of the High Times Cannabis Cup, Jack Herer has a many traits to be proud of. Her yielding capacity records up to 550g/plant outdoors from a plant with a height of about 180cm. Indoor growers should expect medium but high-quality crops of 450g/m2 from a plant reaching up to 150 cm during its 9 weeks of flowering. The Jack Herer strain grows dense and resinous light-green buds covered in rust-colored hairs. With a firm structure the plant is a sight to behold.
- Breeders can adopt the ScroG technique for better yield;
- She is suitable for indoor, outdoor, and greenhouse;
- High-quality choice for both beginners and experienced growers.
Rock and Roll Euphoria
Jack Herer has a skunky, sharp musky and spicy taste and smell. With 20% THC, the strain is a viable treatment for stress, depression, and loss of appetite. In terms of effects, it gives a cerebral high that stimulates energy, creativity, and happiness.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.