Jack La Mota feminized seeds
Jack La Mota is a perfect strain to use for many reasons. The Medical Seeds product produces a lot of yield and is very versatile for growing. It also contains a potent effect on the mind, making it ideal for focusing on the task at hand, as well as socializing.
- Medical Seeds
- Giggly Euphoria
- Northen Light's 5 # x Haze X Skunk
- 1st at El Punto eres Tu 2009 2nd at Canary Cannabis Cup 2013
- Up to 300 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
Potent and Euphoric
Jack La Mota contains some of the most famous genetics worldwide. It contains a euphoric and pleasurable high that will mentally stimulate you for hours on end! This mind-blowing strain is also excellent for high yields and is highly vigorous.
Jack La Mota Growing Details
This strain is ideally grown in both indoor and outdoor situations. The plant contains multiple hybrids of Northern Lights #5 Haze x Skunk genetics and comes with a high THC content. Indoors, you can expect a total yield of around 500 grams per square meter, with the plants vegetating for around 2-3 weeks before a total flowering period of 8-10 weeks commences. Outdoors the plant will grow with a vigorous nature – reaching upwards of 3 meters tall and producing a very healthy 600-800 grams of total yield per plant. It can be harvested in mid-October and is ideal for SCRoG growing. It will produce the maximum amount of yields in a hydroponic setup and contains a high calyx-leaf ratio, saving you time when trimming each bud.
- Works well with low-wattage lights (57-170W in vegetation, 228 in flowering)
- Compatible with Atami and Grotek nutrients
- Medium-strength feed required throughout the growing cycle
- Expected 13.8 wattage used per square feet
Insanely Pleasurable To Consume
This strain contains excellent effects – creating a very euphoric high that will be intensely stimulating for the mind. This makes it highly sought-after by Sativa lovers who are looking for a quality strain which emits a complex range of aromas, thanks to its ancestors.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.