Jack La Mota feminized seeds
Jack La Mota is a perfect strain to use for many reasons. The Medical Seeds product produces a lot of yield and is very versatile for growing. It also contains a potent effect on the mind, making it ideal for focusing on the task at hand, as well as socializing.Read more
Potent and Euphoric
Jack La Mota contains some of the most famous genetics worldwide. It contains a euphoric and pleasurable high that will mentally stimulate you for hours on end! This mind-blowing strain is also excellent for high yields and is highly vigorous.
Jack La Mota Growing Details
This strain is ideally grown in both indoor and outdoor situations. The plant contains multiple hybrids of Northern Lights #5 Haze x Skunk genetics and comes with a high THC content. Indoors, you can expect a total yield of around 500 grams per square meter, with the plants vegetating for around 2-3 weeks before a total flowering period of 8-10 weeks commences. Outdoors the plant will grow with a vigorous nature – reaching upwards of 3 meters tall and producing a very healthy 600-800 grams of total yield per plant. It can be harvested in mid-October and is ideal for SCRoG growing. It will produce the maximum amount of yields in a hydroponic setup and contains a high calyx-leaf ratio, saving you time when trimming each bud.
- Works well with low-wattage lights (57-170W in vegetation, 228 in flowering)
- Compatible with Atami and Grotek nutrients
- Medium-strength feed required throughout the growing cycle
- Expected 13.8 wattage used per square feet
Insanely Pleasurable To Consume
This strain contains excellent effects – creating a very euphoric high that will be intensely stimulating for the mind. This makes it highly sought-after by Sativa lovers who are looking for a quality strain which emits a complex range of aromas, thanks to its ancestors.
- Brand Medical Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Giggly Euphoria
- Genetics Northen Light's 5 # x Haze X Skunk
- Awards 1st at El Punto eres Tu 2009 2nd at Canary Cannabis Cup 2013
- Height Up to 300 cm
- Yield 500 g/m² indoors
600 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- THC 15 - 20 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)