Jackpot Auto feminized seeds
Jackpot Auto by Heavyweight Seeds is the ultimate autoflowering cannabis strain. Checking every box any grower can have in all key categories - once planted, it requires practically no maintenance, finishes in just 60-70 days from seed to harvest, produces high quality, potent and tasty buds, usually testing at around 19% THC and yielding up to 800g/m2 or 80g per plant.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Feels like hiting the jackpot
- Jack Herer x 2 Fast 2 Vast x Ruderalis
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 80 - 100 cm outdoors
- 600 - 800 g/m² indoors 50 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 19 %
- 0.7 %
Ultimate Autoflower For Ultimate Quality
Jackpot Auto is a 70% Indica, a three way cross between legendary Jack Herer, 2 Fast 2 Vast and selected, high performing Ruderalis. If stealth or limited space is an issue, with height of just 80-100cm, Jackpot Auto is a perfect choice, because due to its great resistance and short flowering time, it can be grown everywhere, even including sun exposed terraces and balconies. It will grow fast and vigorous, mostly due to its Ruderalis genes and will finish in just 9 to 10 weeks from seed to harvest. It prefers warmer and sunnier climates but as long as the temperatures do not fall under 10°C, Jackpot Auto will thrive - producing yields up to 600-800g/m2 indoors or 50-80g per plant outdoors or in greenhouses. When provided with enough root space and optimal conditions, yields could go even higher, possibly adding an extra week to the finishing time.
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Doesn’t require any special maintenance, excellent for beginners;
- Usually tests at around 19% THC with 0.7% CBD.
Jackpot Auto: Well-Balanced, Fruity And Spicy Daily Indica
Effects are well-balanced, starting as uplifting, energizing and euphoric, transitioning into a nice and relaxing full body high. Flavors and aromas are pungent, fruity and spicy with earthy and wood undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.