Jamaican Dream feminized seeds
Check the latest updates on delivery time
Important Delivery Update
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, Herbies team continues to work on regular basis. However, the delivery time is now extended, as delivery services are affected by lockdown measures.
It is important to note that average delivery time is now up to 3 weeks to the USA and up to 2 weeks to the UK and within the EU.
Currently we ship parcels to the limited list of countries, you can check the list here.
We will keep our website as up to date as possible with notifications of any service issues or delays.
Stay safe and take care of your loved ones!
Experimenting with several Jamaican landraces, Eva Seeds gave this world one of the best Sativa feminized varieties – Jamaican Dream. Capable of igniting your inner creative imps thanks to the 21% THC count, this strain charges you up with pure energy followed by a great tasting fruity finish. Additionally, she is superfast – flowering in about 42-45 days her plants yield up to 630g/m2 or 1000g/plant!
- Eva Seeds
- Jamaican uplifting high
- Multiple Cup winner
- 80 - 90 cm indoors 200 cm outdoors
- 360 - 630 g/m² indoors 500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 45 days
- Late September
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 17 - 21 %
Jamaican Dream: An Indica That Looks Like Sativa
Jamaican Dream is a great, award-winning strain that has won 9 prizes at such events as f.e. XIII Bella Flor Arseca Cup, Copa del Mar 2018, Copa Esmeralda 2018. No wonder, she has incredible genetics, grows super fast and has yields buds in abundance.
Despite the stated 90% Sativa dominance, Jamaican Dream’s plants tend to look more like Indica – midsize in height with closely growing branches carrying leaves of medium size. They still have the growth pattern of all Sativas – the plants continue to develop even after flowering starts.
- According to the seed bank, Jamaican Dream tends not to demand a lot of nutrients but you need to be more generous with her every now and then; if you see signs of overfeeding – such as chemical burns or the branches turning violet – just reduce the nutrients and water your crops using plain water a couple of times between feeding them
- Once plants reach 50-70cm in height indoors, be sure to switch lighting schedule to 12/12 to initiate flowering; ScrOG might the right technique to manage further development of your plants
- Using HID bulbs of 400W (vegetation) and 1000W (flowering) might be a good idea – just be sure to leave around 45cm distance between them and the plants
Fruity Flashy Flow
Jamaican Dream has a typical Sativa stimulating effect that - complemented by fruity sweetness - boosts your creative thinking and communicative skills. The euphoric high of the strain energizes mind and body without preventing you from going about your daily life.