Kaia Kush feminized seeds
Kaia Kush feminized cannabis strain is a 9-weeks flowering hybrid whose effects will slowly put your body at ease and allow your mind to take a creative tour. The aromatic blend of spicy and herbal spices with a buttery undertone will linger with its effects for hours!Read more
Kaia Kush feminized cannabis seeds were bred from two classic strains. The outcome are award-winning, bushy plants, that exude a mix of spicy and herbal aromatic profiles with relaxing effects that allow your mind to expand into creative realms!
Kaia Kush Will Be A Lush Bush
This strain produces medium-sized and very dense bushes. Leaves will have a lush green color early on and get darker over time. The resin production is quite high in its compact flowers, so make sure to provide proper ventilation during flowering. Cannabinoid levels are close to 20 % for THC, 0.38 for CBD, and 0.26% for CNB.
Flowering time is just a little over 2 months. While each outdoors plant can produce up to 1000 g, indoors yields can reach up to 800 g/m2. These numbers can be easily reached with proper lighting and the following pH and EC levels.
- Minimum HID lighting: 600 Watts
- Vegetative stage nutrients in soil, 5.6-6.0 pH at 1.0-1.4 EC
- In hydro, 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC
- Flowering nutrients, 6.0-6.5 pH and 1.5-1.7 EC in soil
- 5.6-5.8 pH and 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
Pain Reliever, Creative Enhancer
The flavors of this strain remind of spicy peppers and herbal spices, as well of chili with a buttery aftertaste. Effects are slowly aimed to relax the body, great for mild-pain management with a creative energy surging your mind in the background.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Focused and relaxed creator
- Genetics Super Silver haze x OG Kush
- Awards 1st HTCC Seed Company 2007
- Height Medium
- Yield 800 g/m² indoors
up to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 19.8 %
- CBD 0.38 %
- CBN 0.26 %