Kalashnikova Auto feminized seeds
Kalashnikova Auto feminized cannabis seeds take 7 weeks to form flowers after an initial 2 weeks of vegetative growth. This means great yields and awesome effects in around 2 months! Its blend of citrus fruits with spicy undertones will bring your taste buds to heaven!
- Green House Seeds
- Best of two worlds
- Kalashnikova x Green-O-Matic
- 70 - 100 cm
- 800 g/m² indoors80 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 10% Sativa / 80% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- No official information
Kalashnikova Auto is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that is ready for harvest after 9 weeks once seeds are germinated. It maintains Kalashnikova’s original aromatic profile plus faster-hitting, bodily-aimed effects, in small bushes that won’t get passed 1 m tall.
Improved Herbal Machine
If you like the original Kalashnikova, but it wasn’t fast enough for you, here is what you were looking for: full cycle takes just a week over 2 months. Plant structure is similar but scaled down to a height of 70 – 100 cm, and with shorter side branches. Strong, resilient plants that will fill your garden
If provided with the following temperatures, pH and EC levels, your plants should yield around 800 g/m2 while grown indoors and produce 80-100 g per outdoors plant.
- Ideal temps. 21C-27C / 70-80F ; Min flowering temp: 10 C / 50 F
- Vegetative nutrients: 5.6-6.0 pH and 1.0-1.4 EC in soil; 5.5-5.6 pH and 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: 6.0-6.5 pH and 1.5-1.7 EC in soil; 5.6-5.8 pH and 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
Another Gentle Herb
Excellent strain late night movies without getting knocked out. Awesome for novice users. Fast hitting and long-lasting Indica effects to stimulate appetite and ease the pain. Flowers exude a blend of sweet oranges and grapefruits, with spicy hints in the background.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.