Kali Dog feminized seeds
Kali Dog by RQS is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between the legendary and highly potent Chemdawg and award-winning classic Sour Diesel. Skunky and pungent, fast-finishing and vigorous, this cannabis strain is a sheer delight for all growers.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Cerebral trip to creativity and relaxation
- Chemdog x Sour Diesel
- 90 - 160 cm indoors175 - 210 cm outdoors
- 450 - 500 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Late October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 18 - 22 %
- < 1
Fast-Flowering, Tall and Vigorous
Kali Dog grows vigorous and finishes fast — at least for Sativa. This cannabis strain feels comfortable both indoors and outdoors, but prefers slightly milder climates with low humidity and moderate temperatures. Good airflow is crucial as Kali Dog is quite susceptible to mold, mildew and bud rot, due to its large, thick and dense buds. If environmental factors are not optimal, it may take a week or two to fully mature and buds can go a bit airy and fluffy. Kali Dog is usually olive-green with purple colors and hues. It tends to stretch a lot during flowering so there is no need for long vegetation periods.
- Indica-dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Chemdawg and Sour Diesel
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by late October outdoors
- Height is 90-160cm indoors, 175-210cm outdoors
- Yield is 450-500g/m² or 500-550g per plant
- Usually testing at 18-22% THC with <1% CBD
Pungent and Skunky
Effects start as cerebral, uplifting, talkative and creative and transform into relaxing, calming and body buzz. Flavors are citrusy, sweet and sour with hints of earth and herbs. Aromas are pungent and skunky with diesel and lemony undertones.