Kali Haze Regular seeds
Kali Haze (reg.) by White Label Seeds is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between the original old-school Haze and North Indian and Jamaican genetics. Vigorous, fast growing and fast finishing, this tasty Sativa will be a nice addition to any garden.Read more
Nice and tasty Sativa
As a Sativa-dominant strain, it will grow fast and vigorous with a great bud to leaf ratio, which makes it easy to trim as well. It will grow to a compact, medium size with nice side branching. As soon as they start to flower, internodes will soon get filled with long, dense and smelly buds, more resembling their Indica parents. Finishing in just 8-10 weeks it will provide for a decent yield of very tasty and trichome covered buds.
- Sativa dominant (75%), a cross between original Haze and North Indian and Jamaican genetics;
- Finishes flowering in 8-10 weeks indoors or by mid-October outdoors;
- Prefers sunnier and warmer climates with long and sun-exposed Summer days;
- Height is usually 100-120cm indoors and 140-180cm outdoors;
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or around 150-250g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-18% THC and ~1% CBD.
Energizing strain to use throughout the day
Effects are long lasting and mostly cerebral: energetic, creative and happy, which makes it a great day-time strain. Aromas are fresh and sweet with hints of flowers and fruit. Flavors are earthy and sweet, candy-like with apple and fruity undertones.
- Brand White Label Seed Company
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Wanna have a perfect day?
- Genetics Haze x North Indian and Jamaican genetics
- Height 100 - 120 cm indoors140 - 180 cm outdoors
- Yield 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
150 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 75% Sativa /25% Indica
- THC 15 - 18 %
- CBD 1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)