Kali Haze Regular seeds
Kali Haze (reg.) by White Label Seeds is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a cross between the original old-school Haze and North Indian and Jamaican genetics. Vigorous, fast growing and fast finishing, this tasty Sativa will be a nice addition to any garden.
- White Label Seed Company
- Wanna have a perfect day?
- Haze x North Indian and Jamaican genetics
- 100 - 120 cm indoors140 - 180 cm outdoors
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors150 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 75% Sativa /25% Indica
- 15 - 18 %
- 1 %
Nice and tasty Sativa
As a Sativa-dominant strain, it will grow fast and vigorous with a great bud to leaf ratio, which makes it easy to trim as well. It will grow to a compact, medium size with nice side branching. As soon as they start to flower, internodes will soon get filled with long, dense and smelly buds, more resembling their Indica parents. Finishing in just 8-10 weeks it will provide for a decent yield of very tasty and trichome covered buds.
- Sativa dominant (75%), a cross between original Haze and North Indian and Jamaican genetics;
- Finishes flowering in 8-10 weeks indoors or by mid-October outdoors;
- Prefers sunnier and warmer climates with long and sun-exposed Summer days;
- Height is usually 100-120cm indoors and 140-180cm outdoors;
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or around 150-250g per plant;
- Usually testing at 15-18% THC and ~1% CBD.
Energizing strain to use throughout the day
Effects are long lasting and mostly cerebral: energetic, creative and happy, which makes it a great day-time strain. Aromas are fresh and sweet with hints of flowers and fruit. Flavors are earthy and sweet, candy-like with apple and fruity undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.