King’s Kush feminized seeds
King’s Kush is a feminized strain that is ready for harvest in just over 2 months. It will produce beautiful, wide plants with dark green leaves covered in crystals even at the stems. Complex aromatic profiles compliment its couch-locking effects.Read more
High THC Queen
This strain has THC levels above 20% and huge resin production. It develops Indica leaning plants, colored with dark tones all over. Their structure will be short and wide, with many long side branches that will grow flowers almost as large as the ones of the main stalk. Excellent strain for SCROG and LST.
The plants grown from this strain will be ready for harvest at day 49 after flowering started, but most phenotypes might take a week or two longer to properly ripen.
Yields for this Kush variety will be around 800 g/m2 when grown Indoors; if growing outdoors, each plant can produce up to 1100 g. To achieve these numbers, keep the following values in mind:
- Vegetative nutrients: max 1.4 EC in soil, 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: max 1.8 EC in soil and hydro.
- pH range: 5.7-6.5 in soil, 5.5-6.0 in hydro.
King’s Narcotic Herbs
This strain produces a long lasting, stoned effect that slowly creeps into your body, removing pain and stress. Flavors and aromas include citrus and spicy herbs on a diesel background. A complex narcotic profile fit for royalty and connoisseurs.
- Brand Green House Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect All-absorbing wave of Stone
- Genetics OG Kush x Grape
- Yield 800 g/m² indoors
1100 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 20.29 %
- CBD 0.32 %
- CBN 0.46 %
- petethekoala14 July 2020
- mozzer7323 April 2020
- MauiWowieGirl80824 June 2020
- AliceTheGreenEnthusiast2 April 2020
- SamuraiJackTh3king7 April 2020
- mattyg10718 March 2020
- mattik131322 January 2020
- matt84210 March 2020