King’s Kush feminized seeds
King’s Kush is a feminized strain that is ready for harvest in just over 2 months. It will produce beautiful, wide plants with dark green leaves covered in crystals even at the stems. Complex aromatic profiles compliment its couch-locking effects.
- Green House Seeds
- All-absorbing wave of Stone
- OG Kush x Grape
- 800 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 20.29 %
- 0.32 %
- 0.46 %
High THC Queen
This strain has THC levels above 20% and huge resin production. It develops Indica leaning plants, colored with dark tones all over. Their structure will be short and wide, with many long side branches that will grow flowers almost as large as the ones of the main stalk. Excellent strain for SCROG and LST.
The plants grown from this strain will be ready for harvest at day 49 after flowering started, but most phenotypes might take a week or two longer to properly ripen.
Yields for this Kush variety will be around 800 g/m2 when grown Indoors; if growing outdoors, each plant can produce up to 1100 g. To achieve these numbers, keep the following values in mind:
- Vegetative nutrients: max 1.4 EC in soil, 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: max 1.8 EC in soil and hydro.
- pH range: 5.7-6.5 in soil, 5.5-6.0 in hydro.
King’s Narcotic Herbs
This strain produces a long lasting, stoned effect that slowly creeps into your body, removing pain and stress. Flavors and aromas include citrus and spicy herbs on a diesel background. A complex narcotic profile fit for royalty and connoisseurs.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.