King’s Kush Auto feminized seeds
King’s Kush Auto is a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that allows anyone to feel like royalty. Gorgeous purple plants, with nice, stoned effects that last long and are complemented by a marvelous mix of citrus fruits and spicy herbs. Don’t miss out on it!
- Green House Seeds
- Relaxing from head to toe
- King’s Kush x Ruderalis
- 80 - 90 cm
- 600 g/m² indoorsup to 70 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 40% Sativa / 40% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- No official information
Autoflowering King’s Delight
King’s Kush Auto feminized cannabis seeds provide autoflowering plants that are short but produce decent yields. Leaves will gain a purple hue as flowers ripen. Buds will be thick and dense, containing citrus aromas mixed with spicy flavors.
King’s Kush For The People
This autoflowering strain is appropriate for all kinds of growers. Excellent for stealth operations as it grows between 80-90 cm tall.
If provided appropriate temperatures, pH and EC levels, your plants should yield about 600 g/m2 while grown indoors and produce 70-80 g per plant grown outdoors. Average flowering time is around 2 months, but flowers can be ready for harvest in less than two months in most cases.
- Minimum temp: 10 C / 50 F ; Ideal temps: 21C-27C / 70-80F
- 5.6-6.0 pH for vegetative nutrients in soil at 1.0-1.4 EC; 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro
- 6.0-6.5 pH for flowering nutrients in soil at 1.5-1.7 EC; 5.6-5.8 pH at 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
To ensure maximum yield, provide vegetative stage nutrients during the pre-flowering phase.
Your Body Will Thank You
The long-lasting, stoned effects that slowly creep into your body, removing pain and stress are strong but not couch-locking. The bouquet of this strain is a complex mix of citrus fruits and spices, to satisfy your taste buds.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.