Kush Bomb feminized seeds
Kush Bomb is a high yielding, feminized cannabis strain created by Bomb Seeds. She is a well-balanced hybrid that produces beautiful, pale-green buds that glisten with crystals. Her impressive genetic lineage results in a fast-flowering, potent plant that can deliver up a potential of 700 g/m².
- Bomb Seeds
- Strong, all round buzz
- Southern Cali Kush x Big Bomb
- 90 - 130 cm indoors 250 cm outdoors
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoors
- 59 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 20 - 25 %
Kush Bomb: Yields Suitable for Commercial Grows
This is sure to take the cannabis community by storm, Kush Bomb is the result of a particularly high-yielding Southern Cali Kush combined with Bomb Seeds’ very own Big Bomb, a strain also carefully crafted to produce monster yields – you can only imagine the incredible yields that Kush Bomb is able to deliver.
A Well-Sized, Powerful Plant
High yields aside, Kush Bomb is a gorgeous plant that is a real treat for any cultivator. She is of a moderate height which makes her highly accessible to the majority of growers who are either limited by space or looking to be discreet. It is recommended to use a 315 CMH in vegetative growth and then to switch to a 450W LED during flower. The average cultivator can expect up to a whopping 700 g/m2 in as little as 7 weeks of flower however a maximum of 9 weeks is recommended to obtain the highest yields.
- Short to Medium height – Kush Bomb can reach 1.3 m indoors and 2.5m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
- Recommended grow method: ScrOG – Not only can this take your yields up to the next level, but also it creates an even canopy which ideal for optimal bud growth.
Quality Genetics = Quality Taste
Kush Bomb is a real testament to what quality genetics can produce; her Southern Cali Kush roots provide a classic flavour which is heavy on the diesel taste with an uplifting citrus aftertaste. She has a characteristic, fast-onset head buzz which is followed by a deeper and relaxing high.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.