Kushage regular seeds
Kushage is the latest and greatest regular strain produced by the legendary T.H. Seeds. These Sativa-dominant seeds contain an excellent burst of energy and a long-lasting cerebral buzz, which is guaranteed to get your senses and creativity stimulated. What is more? High-quality yields of 400-500g and sandalwood aromas will satisfy both cannabis novices and gurus.
- T.H. Seeds
- Heavy body stone
- S.A.G.E. x OG Kush
- 3 place HTCC 2005
- 125 - 150 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
Kushage contains two proven parents, using OG Kush and S.A.G.E. – creating an incredibly powerful plant with overwhelming Kush effects and flavors. It also has improved features for the grower and is excellent not only for typical Sativa focus and uplift, but is great for medical reasons too.
This strain comes with excellent growing capabilities – giving you the freedom to grow each seed whenever and however you would like. In a typical indoor environment, you can be expecting around 400-500 grams per square meter. It also comes with an average height of around 125-150cm and will take around 9-10 weeks to finish flowering – making it very well-rounded for the grower who doesn’t want to stick around! You can also expect bigger yields than the O.G. Kush due to a longer time to finish – excellent for that Kush connoisseur.
- Lighting from 400-600W in both HPS and LED
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation
- Perfect with the SoG growing method
- Typically emits a high level of humidity in every indoor batch
- Moderate growing difficulty for indoor and outdoor methods
Pure Kush Sensation
When it comes to flavors, Kushage does not mess around. It contains incredibly complex notes of herbs, sage and spices – leaving you in a state of euphoria. Warning! Side effects may include feelings of happiness and relaxation so watch out!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.