LA Confidential feminized seeds
LA Confidential is a pure Indica, a cross between OG LA Affie and Afghani. Easy to grow, resilient, and forgiving, it is well suited for beginners and experienced growers alike. Colorful and flavorful, it will satisfy even the connoisseurs. This cannabis strain is a must try for all Indica lovers
- DNA Genetics
- Introspection and contemplation
- OG LA Affie x Afghani
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 350 - 450 g/m²
- 49 - 56 days
- 100% Indica
- No official information
LA Confidential - Tasty and Delicious Pure Indica
LA Confidential is a pure Indica, a cross between OG LA Affie and Afghani. Easy to grow, resilient, and forgiving, it is well suited for beginners and experienced growers alike. Colorful and flavorful, it will satisfy even the connoisseurs. This cannabis strain is a must try for all Indica lovers.
Compact, Sturdy and Colorful
LA Confidential grows like a true and pure Indica, staying short, usually under 120cm indoors and 140cm outdoors, with a few, strong and sturdy branches with tight and small internodes. Usually forming one dense, hard, and large main cola that spans from top to bottom, it will yield up to 450g/plant or square meter. This cannabis strain doesn't stretch much so it is important to grow them in vegetation until they have reached more or less the size you want them to be. Most plants will exhibit purple or even brown color toward the end of flowering.
- Pure Indica, a cross between OG LA Affie and Afghani;
- Finishes flowering in 7-9 weeks indoors or by beginning of October outdoors;
- Height is 90-120cm, 100-140cm outdoors;
- Yield is 300-450g/m2 or up to 450g/plant; and
- Usually testing at 19-25% THC <1% CBD.
Flavorful and Typical Indica
Due to its high THC content, the effects will be strong, fast hitting, and long lasting. It will be energetic at first but will then transition into a typical Indica high - relaxing, calming, and sleepy. Aromas and flavors are earthy and spicy, with sweet and herbal undertones and hints of citrus and pine.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.