Legends Gold feminized seeds
Legend’s Gold is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain, which is even more impressive than she sounds! A cross between Pot Of Gold and Big Buddha Cheese, Legends Gold is sure to stick around for years to come as her yields of 160 g per plant after a 10-week flowering period keep cannabis lovers coming back for more!
- Big Buddha Seeds (Great Britain)
- A legendary relaxation
- Pot Of Gold x Big Buddha Cheese
- 70 g/m² indoors800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- No official information
Excellent Results from This Big Buddha Cheese Cross
Legend’s Gold is a feminized cannabis strain bred by Big Buddha Seeds. A cross between Pot Of Gold and Big Buddha Cheese, this Indica-dominant hybrid is the perfect balance between the key important factors behind a great strain: yield, quality and ease-of-growth.
This strain is a cross between Pot of Gold – a high-performance Indica-dominant hybrid descending from landrace genetics – and Big Buddha Cheese. The latter needs no introduction; a UK-classic which has stuck around for decades and will continue to do for decades yet to come! Indoor yields for this strain are upwards of 160 g per plant from a well-kept indoor garden after 8 – 10 weeks while those opting to grow outside can expect to bring in as much as 750 g per plant when harvesting mid-October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Legends Gold reaches a final height of 1.4 – 1.6 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W HID, Flower: 600 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
Legend’s Gold: We’ve Struck Gold!
Legend’s Gold has a very pungent smell – a Skunk-like aroma with hints of fruit and berries – which translates into a very pleasant taste and an even nicer fresh, floral aftertaste. Her long-lasting effect causes deep relaxation making her the ideal evening strain!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.