Lemon Cake feminized seeds
Lemon Cake from Heavyweight Seeds is an excellent daytime choice, delicious, potent and smelly. Available as feminized cannabis seeds, it grows fast within 9-10 weeks and vigorous and produces highly potent, resin-covered buds yielding up to 700g/m2. Lemon cake is known for its medicinal properties and sweet, lemony taste and flavor.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Cerebral and creative high
- Lemon Skunk x Cheese
- 90 - 140 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 23 %
- 0.3 %
High Yields With Cheesy and Lemony Twist
Lemon Cake is a heavy Indica-dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and Cheese resulting in a delicious and smelly, highly potent cannabis strain with THC levels going up as much as 23%. With yields going up to 600-700g/m2 or up to 800g per plant, it is a great choice for commercial and hobby growers alike. Buds will be smelly, sticky and covered with resin but not so dense and hard, light green in color with numerous bright orange hairs coming up every each way. It can easily double or triple its size during stretch and flowering.
- Can be started indoors on 12/12 light schedule;
- Due to its vigorous growth, supporting the branches during flowering is advisable;
- Good bud to leaf ratio make it easy to trim;
- Adding a carbon filter might be a good idea if stealth and pungent smells are an issue.
Lemon Cake: Flows Right Into The Sweet Spot
Despite its heavy Indica genetics, effects are very well balanced, giving you an uplifting and happy, almost euphoric effects that leave you well relaxed and focused. Medicinal users may use Lemon Cake to relieve and battle the effects of stress, loss of appetite and pain and other side effects of chemo. Aromas and flavors are strong, primarily lemony and citrusy with sweet undertones and strong hints of smelly cheese.
- Three A Light
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.