Lemon OG Kush feminized seeds
Lemon OG Kush by DNA Genetics, also known as Lemon OG or Presidential Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and OG #18. Smelly, sticky and highly potent, this cannabis strain helps to relieve stress or increase appetite.
- DNA Genetics
- The most lemony OG
- Lemon Skunk x The OG #18
- 450 - 550 g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- No official information
Lemon OG Kush - Highly Potent Lemony Kush
Lemon OG Kush by DNA Genetics, also known as Lemon OG or Presidential Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and OG #18. Smelly, sticky and highly potent, this cannabis strain helps to relieve stress and increase appetite.
Fast-Finishing, Resistant and Vigorous
Lemon OG Kush will form long, cone-shaped buds that won’t be the frostiest but will have abundance or orange, red and brown hairs to make up for it. It will remain short but compact in stature with great bud to leaf ratio, which makes it easier to trim too. Finishing in just 8-9 weeks with good resistance to mold and mildew, Lemon OG Kush does well in all environments and setups. Skunk in its heritage means that the smells and aromas will be strong and pungent, so adding a carbon filter might prove as a good idea.
- Indica dominant hybrid (60%), a cross between Lemon Skunk and OG #18;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks, or by the middle of October outdoors;
- Height is 90-120cm, 100-130cm outdoors;
- Yield is 450-550g/m2 or up to 400g per plant;
- Usually testing at 17-24% THC and <1% CBD.
Delicious and Smelly
Effects are fast-hitting, strong and long-lasting - euphoric, trippy, calming and relaxing, transitioning into sleepy and body buzz. Aromas are strong, lemony, citrusy and sour with herbal and spicy undertones. Flavors are sweet and lemony with hints of earth and diesel.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.