Lemon Shining Silver Haze feminized seeds
Lemon Shining Silver Haze by RQS is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between flavorful and smelly Lemon Skunk and Shining Silver Haze. Finishing flowering in just 8-9 weeks, pungent, skunky and full of flavor, this marijuana strain is a must-try for all Sativa lovers.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Psychedelical quest
- Lemon Skunk x Amnesia Haze
- 80 - 140 cm indoors130 - 170 cm outdoors
- 425 - 475 g/m² indoors450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 21 - 25 %
- 1 %
Fast-Finishing, Smelly and Flavorful Sativa
One of the fastest finishing Sativa, Lemon Shining Silver Haze grows fast and vigorous but stays medium-sized and manageable. It does best in warm and sunnier climates outdoors or in a greenhouse but does quite well indoors too. It grows bushy but stays compact in stature with great bud to leaf ratio. Buds are big and long, loose and fluffy, lime green in color and fully covered with resinous trichomes. It reacts very well too, and recovers fast from any type of training and is well suited for both beginners and experienced growers alike.
- Sativa dominant (75%) hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and Shining Silver Haze;
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks or by middle to late October outdoors;
- Height is 80-140cm indoors, 130-170cm outdoors;
- Yield is 425-475g/m2 or 450-500g per plant;
- Usually testing at THC: 21-25% and ~1% CBD.
Lemony, Uplifting and Energetic
Effects are typical Sativa, strong and cerebral, energetic, sociable, uplifting, euphoric and relaxing. Flavors are sweet and sour with hints of citrus and sweet candy. Aromas are fruity, citrusy and dank with lemony and piney undertones.