Lemon Skunk feminized seeds
Lemon Skunk feminized cannabis seeds are ideal for those looking for a citrus tasting strain. There's an initial head high that transforms into a heavily stoned effect that will help any moody person enjoy their day by relaxing their whole being.
- Green House Seeds
- Therapeutic lemon experience
- Skunk x Citral
- 120 - 160 cm
- 800 g/m² indoorsup to 800 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 19.12 %
- 0.23 %
- 0.75 %
This hybrid strain might prove too wild for small indoor operations. Plants will have long internodal spacing, so don’t expect long flowers, but there will be many flowering sites in the several branches that will try to reach the height of the main stalk. The flowers will contain decent cannabinoid levels ranging around 19.12% THC, 0.23% CBD, and 0.75% CBN. After 2 months of flowering time, indoor yields are around 800g/m2. Outdoor harvest is by the end of September in the northern hemisphere, with yields of 800g/plant.
Best yields are attained with the following alternative growing techniques, pH and EC levels:
- SCRoG or low stress training;
- In soil, 5.7-5.8 pH at 1.0-1.4 EC for vegetative nutrients;
- In hydro, 5.5-5.6 pH at 1.1 – 1.5 EC;
- In hydro, 6.0-6.5 pH and 1.5-1.7 EC for flowering nutrients; and
- In hydro, 5.6-5.8 pH and 1.5-1.8 EC.
Perfect Lemon Hybrid
This strain will initially make you feel high. Then it will infuse your body with a relaxed, deep body state complimented by a sharp citrus aromatic profile that includes sweet lemons, lemon grass, and sweet, cedar likes undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.