Lost Coast Hash Plant feminized seeds
Lost Coast Hash plant is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain produced by Humboldt Seeds Organization. This Indica-dominant hybrid will have you drifting through the clouds with her resin-packed buds reporting THC levels of over 20%.Read more
Lost Coast Hash Plant: She’s the Girl for Cannabis Extractions
Lost Coast Hash Plant is a feminized Indica-dominant hybrid that combines the most desirable qualities of Mendo Purps and Trainwreck to produce an extremely resinous and resilient plant capable of delivering high yields even for the complete beginner cultivator.
This resin-covered beauty guarantees consistent, top-quality buds thanks to her well-established genetic lineage. She delivers potential yields of up to 600 g/m2 and this is realistic even for a first-time grower. She requires approximately 9 weeks of flowering and yields can be maximised by extending the vegetative growth period by a couple of weeks. Her rock-solid, resinous buds are perfect for concocting shatters, dabs and waxes – even just using the trim for cannabis extraction can produce great results. This is particularly useful for those who prefer to enjoy their cannabis through non-traditional methods. Cultivators would benefit by employing some Low Stress Training (LST) techniques to maximise light penetration for every singe bud. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – She reaches a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315W CMH, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Relaxed, Serene Effect
Lost Coast Hash Plant has a delectable aroma that is musky with hints of berries. She has a refined flavour profile with many reporting notes of pine, spice and sandalwood. Her Indica-dominant lineage is evident in her dreamy, relaxing effect that will have you glued to your couch in utter bliss.
- Brand Humboldt Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Waves of relaxation
- Genetics Lost Coast OG x G13 x Hashplant
- Height 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
900 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 60 - 65 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 17 - 21 %
- CBD 0.1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)