Lost Coast Hash Plant feminized seeds
Lost Coast Hash plant is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain produced by Humboldt Seeds Organization. This Indica-dominant hybrid will have you drifting through the clouds with her resin-packed buds reporting THC levels of over 20%.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Waves of relaxation
- Lost Coast OG x G13 x Hashplant
- 100 - 300 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors900 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Early October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 17 - 21 %
- 0.1 %
Lost Coast Hash Plant: She’s the Girl for Cannabis Extractions
Lost Coast Hash Plant is a feminized Indica-dominant hybrid that combines the most desirable qualities of Mendo Purps and Trainwreck to produce an extremely resinous and resilient plant capable of delivering high yields even for the complete beginner cultivator.
This resin-covered beauty guarantees consistent, top-quality buds thanks to her well-established genetic lineage. She delivers potential yields of up to 600 g/m2 and this is realistic even for a first-time grower. She requires approximately 9 weeks of flowering and yields can be maximised by extending the vegetative growth period by a couple of weeks. Her rock-solid, resinous buds are perfect for concocting shatters, dabs and waxes – even just using the trim for cannabis extraction can produce great results. This is particularly useful for those who prefer to enjoy their cannabis through non-traditional methods. Cultivators would benefit by employing some Low Stress Training (LST) techniques to maximise light penetration for every singe bud. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – She reaches a final height of 1.2 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315W CMH, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Relaxed, Serene Effect
Lost Coast Hash Plant has a delectable aroma that is musky with hints of berries. She has a refined flavour profile with many reporting notes of pine, spice and sandalwood. Her Indica-dominant lineage is evident in her dreamy, relaxing effect that will have you glued to your couch in utter bliss.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.