LSD Auto feminized seeds
LSD Auto is an autoflowering version of one of the most popular Barneys Farm strains – LSD. This hard-hitting cannabis strain comes about because of crossing the original LSD with Super Magnum Auto to yield a high-performance autoflower which brings in 650 g/m² of dense, sticky flowers in less than 70 days from seed to harvest.
- Barney's Farm
- Psychedelic quest
- LSD x Super Magnum Auto
- 90 - 120 cm
- 650 g/m² indoors400 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
LSD Auto: A Powerful, Psychedelic Strain
LSD Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Barneys Farm as an autoflowering variant of one of the most popular cannabis strains of all time – LSD. Named after a powerful psychedelic, LSD Auto is nothing but pure cannabis goodness with a euphoric, mind-bending effect.
Easy-to-Grow Indoors And Outdoors!
One of her best properties is excellent resistance to common growing issues such as mold, powdery mildew and spider mites due to her greater than average resin production – a characteristic of strains with Indica-dominant genetics. Indoor yields for this strain are 600 – 700 g/m2 while outdoor yields are closer to 400 g per plant. These can be boosted with some training but with autoflowering strains, a little goes a long way. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – LSD Auto reaches a final height of 0.9 – 1.2 m indoors and up to 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
Complex Terpene Profile
LSD Auto has a smell and taste that is very similar to her photoperiod counterpart; a pungent, skunky aroma with hints of citrus and mango. This fruity autoflower has an equally impressive effect – uplifting cerebral stimulation followed by a long-lasting, deep-body relaxation which can be attributed to her up to 20% THC levels.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.