Mazari Grape regular seeds
! The latest update on delivery time amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, the Herbies team continues to work on a regular basis. Delays in delivery may only take place due to postal services – we work and ship regularly and as scheduled to make everything possible for you to receive your order on time.
Current conditions regarding the delivery time to your country can be found here.
For all COVID-19-related changes to Herbies’ work, please visit this page.
Stay tuned – we update Herbies with all notifications of any service issues or delays. And most importantly, stay safe!
Mazari Grape is 65% Indica strain with effects that start off slow and melt into full body relaxation. It induces a pleasant body buzz and helps to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression. With her slight Sativa profile this regular cannabis variety offers a bit of a lift that is accentuated by a strong sense of relaxation. Ideal for nighttime or evening use.
- Medicann Seeds
- Shutting eyes
- Afghani’76 x Super Skunk x Black Grape x OG Kush
- 650 - 750 g/m² indoors650 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 59 days
- Late September
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 19 - 22 %
- 3 - 4 %
Mazari Grape: A Relaxing, Indica-Dominant Hybrid
As an excellent strain for relieving anxiety and depression, Mazari Grape is an Indica-dominant hybrid with moderate THC levels of 19-22%. Its Indica heritage and CBD profile lends even further to her therapeutic effects, making it excellent for stress relief and alleviating chronic pain. Mazari Grape comes with heavy Indica effects that rush quickly to the head and offers a mellow body stone with a slightly uplifted cerebral effect.
Skunky, Earthy Aroma & Taste To Awaken Your Senses
With itsclassic Skunk #1 genetics, Mazari Grape’s aroma and taste are skunky and sharp, with a slightly earthly, spicy undertone. It has a powerful aroma yet doesn’t emit an overpowering heavy scent until grinded or touched. Taste and smell are both reminiscent of strong hash, with her powerfully flavorful terpene profile.
Impressive Yields Of Big, Dense Frosty Buds
Mazari Grape is a medium-sized plant with strong, thick leaves that offers exciting yields with extremely large, resinous colas.
- Extremely high leaf to flower proportion
- Prone to mold in humid conditions due to dense flower composition.
- Indoor growers are urged to watch humidity levels and harvest in a timely manner.
- Once buds begin to form, they continue to grow until they get huge, offering an impressive yield to be proud of.
- Outdoor growers can expect 650-750 g/m2, while outdoor growers can expect yields of up to 650-800 g/plant.
- Flowering time indoors is 50-59 days. Outdoor growers in the Northern Hemisphere can expect harvest in late September and in March or early April in the Southern Hemisphere.
Remarkable Genetic Lineage
Mazari Grape is a cannabis strain with an inspiring genetic lineage. She is an Afghani ’76 and Super Skunk cross bred with Black Grape and OG Kush. Her strong genetic profile lends to her relaxing yet slightly stimulating effects.