Medical Mass CBD feminized seeds
Medical Mass by RQS is an Indica dominant hybrid bringing together the best of Royal Highness, Royal Medic and Dance World. Low in THC, smelly and flavorful, this marijuana strain is perfect for patients seeking relief from pain, anxiety, insomnia and other medical conditions.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- The best doctor
- Critical Mass x CBD dominant plant
- 60 - 100 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors500 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Late September
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 10 %
- 10 - 12 %
Medical Mass is a great cannabis strain for all kinds of growers from newbies to veterans. It does well in tightly controlled indoor environments and in outdoor gardens.
When grown indoors, Medical Mass reaches to very manageable heights (60-100cm) but still produces quite a big harvest - up to 500g/m2. In the outdoor environment, the plant can reach 100-150cm and produce 500-550g/plant at harvest. Staying short and compact in size and stature, it will stretch and easily double in size during a relatively short flowering period 7-8 weeks. Numerous branches may require support in later stages of flowering in order to deal with the buds weight.
Medical Mass is a great option for connoisseurs of medical marijuana. Offering an effective relief from pain, anxiety, stress and depression this cannabis strain allows reaping the benefits without having to face a strong psychoactive stimulus.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Critical Mass and CBD dominant plant;
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG;
- Usually testing at ~10% THC with 10-12% CBD.
Mild, Refreshing and Flavorful
Medical Mass with only about 10% THC produces mild psychoactive effects. Growers will love this slightly Indica-dominant strain for well-balanced effects characterized by calming physical relaxation and smooth cerebral stimulation. Flavors and aromas are sweet and spicy with hints of lemon and honey.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.